Things that Vol fans say

Not mad. Nothing really to be mad at, I don’t have to live with you. Just thought I could get my post total up responding to theses stupid threads so I could be like you with a over 11,000 post so I can feel superior to those who choose not to post very often.

Not a true fan.

Reactions: 2 people
Not mad. Nothing really to be mad at, I don’t have to live with you. Just thought I could get my post total up responding to theses stupid threads so I could be like you with a over 11,000 post so I can feel superior to those who choose not to post very often.

You wanna move in wit me, brah? I have a spare bedroom with lots of room for activities. I'll post on here from one room and you can respond in the other room. It'll be so much fun.

Appears you are mad. And whatever you do, don't let OE know post count has nothing to do with being superior.

Appears you are mad. And whatever you do, don't let OE know post count has nothing to do with being superior.

Post count comment was not about being mad just a response to comment about what do I know because I have only post 22 times. Again not mad just making a point.

I wanna here some more funny vol calls moments lol. I remember some guy called in on the show asking what time the first basketball game started. Lol he called in August.

Originally Posted by downanddirty
This is the dumbest thread ever what a waste of time.

Wtf do you know with your 22 posts?

I know that in 22 post I have never made reference to anyone’s mother nor do I believe that you have to post 11,000 post to see that this is a stupid thread. No I was not make reference to things VOL fans say I meant this is the stupidest thread ever. By the way although I have only posted on this site 22 times I have been a member here for some time and it is embarrassing as a fan to see the things we say on this site. Wow what fans we are.
Your mastery of the English language is an embarrassment.

VN Store

Back