The WRASSLIN’ Thread

BFG was this past weekend. He dropped it to Josh Alexander, who immediately dropped it to Moose on Impact's version of a MITB cash in.
I have been out of touch with other promotions lately. Got so many projects going on that I had to give up something and it wasn't going to be AEW lol

I have been out of touch with other promotions lately. Got so many projects going on that I had to give up something and it wasn't going to be AEW lol
I hear you I'm mostly just reading about any thing that isn't AEW or NJPW. And I'm still 8 months behind on NJPW. I haven't even caught NXT in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
AAQ6OsS.img

Charlotte looks jacked up in this pic.

Going back and watching the Takeover New Orleans inaugural ladder match. 5/6 of the wrestlers in this match are no longer in WWE, with the lone remainder being the criminally underutilized Ricochet. Incredible.

Going back and watching the Takeover New Orleans inaugural ladder match. 5/6 of the wrestlers in this match are no longer in WWE, with the lone remainder being the criminally underutilized Ricochet. Incredible.
Amazing match. Maybe my favorite ladder match.

Now they've pretty much killed NXT too. I caught Halloween Havoc over the weekend and meh. NXT is now a PPV only watch, like the rest of WWE for me. I'm about a half step from just canceling Peacock and subscribing to New Japan World.

Wow. WWE is going to have about 30 personnel left to use. What in the world is going on there? I thought they were streamlining for sale, but man, i don't know.
I actually saw this theory the other day, but a lot of the talent released was brought in by Triple H. People think it's internal politics at play while he's away.

VN Store

Back