The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Little heel move from Orange at the end of the opener.

Deeb is a great in ring performer. But, she is a block of wood on the mic. They need to give her a mouthpiece or find some other way for her to build some heat for her match with Toni. Because Serena talking ain't gonna do it. Right now I don't believe Toni could lose that belt for a second.

Mariah May has a ton of potential. You got to think she has a date with Toni sooner or later.

It's lonely at the top Swerve.

Cope and Brodi had a good one tonight. I wish they would actually push King.

Am I the only one that wants Willow to beat Mone? I don't feel like Mercedes really needs the belt right out of the gate.

I expected the first of FTRs partners for Anarchy at the Arena. Definitely didn't see the 2nd coming. I never thought I'd see the day with those 2 on the same side.

Little heel move from Orange at the end of the opener.

Deeb is a great in ring performer. But, she is a block of wood on the mic. They need to give her a mouthpiece or find some other way for her to build some heat for her match with Toni. Because Serena talking ain't gonna do it. Right now I don't believe Toni could lose that belt for a second.

Mariah May has a ton of potential. You got to think she has a date with Toni sooner or later.

It's lonely at the top Swerve.

Cope and Brodi had a good one tonight. I wish they would actually push King.

Am I the only one that wants Willow to beat Mone? I don't feel like Mercedes really needs the belt right out of the gate.

I expected the first of FTRs partners for Anarchy at the Arena. Definitely didn't see the 2nd coming. I never thought I'd see the day with those 2 on the same side.

Orange has been known to do some subtle shady stuff in the past. He is still a member of CHAOS if things haven't changed...

Yeah. I was hoping Deeb would have worked on her promo skills during her layoff. She started off promising, but its the same old Deeb talking. I don't think she can carry the title long-term. I thought it was the right time for Toni to drop the belt to Deeb (mainly to acknowledge her career and as a worker). She could do a brief title reign. Maybe drop the belt back to Toni at the next ppv. But the KO punch adds some intrigue.

I am more impressed with Harley, the more I see her. Her ring work has improved quite a bit as well. I just love her personality though. She is comedy gold and a natural performer.

He still has Nana, right!@?!

Every match Cope wrestles is like it nearly kills him. Can he have a squash?

I'm starting to feel like Willow retains. Or Mone gets help from Stat.

Team AEW... lol. They are all AEW! They're trying to do an invasion angle when there has really been no invasion. It's more like a hostile internal takeover. Not really digging this whole story line. It's reaching. Love the matches that are and will come out of it though. But the angle just seems a little forced.

Orange has been known to do some subtle shady stuff in the past. He is still a member of CHAOS if things haven't changed...

Yeah. I was hoping Deeb would have worked on her promo skills during her layoff. She started off promising, but its the same old Deeb talking. I don't think she can carry the title long-term. I thought it was the right time for Toni to drop the belt to Deeb (mainly to acknowledge her career and as a worker). She could do a brief title reign. Maybe drop the belt back to Toni at the next ppv. But the KO punch adds some intrigue.

I am more impressed with Harley, the more I see her. Her ring work has improved quite a bit as well. I just love her personality though. She is comedy gold and a natural performer.

He still has Nana, right!@?!

Every match Cope wrestles is like it nearly kills him. Can he have a squash?

I'm starting to feel like Willow retains. Or Mone gets help from Stat.

Team AEW... lol. They are all AEW! They're trying to do an invasion angle when there has really been no invasion. It's more like a hostile internal takeover. Not really digging this whole story line. It's reaching. Love the matches that are and will come out of it though. But the angle just seems a little forced.
I think Trent, Orange and Rocky are still in Chaos? That faction was kind of in lame duck mode when Okada left. I'm behind on NJPW again as AXS has been doing weird things with the weekly show and I don't pay for World. I feel like Orange is about to go heel. Trent's actions are going to be justified, and Roppongi Vice will reform.

Harley is super easy to hate and she does the "crazy stalker" vibe as well as anyone I've ever seen. I feel like she's flying under the radar right now.

If Nana breaks with Swerve I'm gonna be mad. I hadn't even considered that.

Cope is doing what Cope does. Curious to see if he joins the house though. That would definitely work.

Every opponent wants to "wipe the smile off Willow". I'm on record as wanting her to turn heel. But I want that smile to turn sadistic rather than disappear. I'm pretty sure Willow and Stat will soon be at odds. But I'm not sure who will be on what side. Also who attacked Moné?

I don't mind the hostile takeover angle. But yeah the team AEW thing is weird.

Last edited:
I think Trent, Orange and Rocky are still in Chaos? That faction was kind of in lame duck mode when Okada left. I'm behind on NJPW again as AXS has been doing weird things with the weekly show and I don't pay for World. I feel like Orange is about to go heel. Trent's actions are going to be justified, and Roppongi Vice will reform.

Harley is super easy to hate and she does the "crazy stalker" vibe as well as anyone I've ever seen. I feel like she's flying under the radar right now.

If Nana breaks with Swerve I'm gonna be mad. I hadn't even considered that.

Cope is doing what Cope does. Curious to see if he joins the house though. That would definitely work.

Every opponent wants to "wipe the smile off Willow". I'm on record as wanting her to turn heel. But I want that smile to turn sadistic rather than disappear. I'm pretty sure Willow and Stat will soon be at odds. But I'm not sure who will be on what side. Also who attacked Moné?

I don't mind the hostile takeover angle. But yeah the team AEW thing is weird.

That's an interesting idea.... I could see Willow going towards a crazy character similar to something like Mickey James when she had thing going on with Trish Stratus. She needs a bit of edge to her instead of the happy go lucky babyface. Maybe a bit of a tweener character. Keeping Stat a face in that scenario works good.

I see Nana breaking away from Swerve, but now isn't the right time. I could see Cope joining House of Black. I know Judgement Day was his idea,and he had to turn face prematurely WWE due other top guys being hurt.(Of course it obviously worked out)However, I'd like to see him in another dark stable like House of Black.

Watching TNA tonight. Jake Something is a really good big man. The match between the Rascalz and "totally not The Deaners" was entertaining.

Gresham looks better than I've seen in a minute. The mask and ink thing is a little out there. Anyone know if this is new? I didn't follow him in ROH much.

Last edited:
Up late watching Collision....

Top Flight and Dante in particular, are starting to get really smooth with those double teams. It's hard not to compare them to the Bucks. The Martin brothers got way more athleticism too.
Danielson laid it on little thick after the match

Nigel called Ospreay AEW's "Ace". He isn't wrong. That blue thunder bomb was effortless.

I'm starting lose faith in Thunder Rosa. She's just never crisp in there.

Billy G.o.a.t vs Shane Taylor?
Yes please.

Last edited:
Getting to Rampage today.

I wish Dalton Castle could get a push. I hate to say it, but maybe he should think about going to TNA or somewhere else that will give him more of a spotlight.

Nice nod to from Deonna to her husband. Maclin would do well in AEW imo. I think he just resigned with TNA though.

The idea of Pac vs Jay White doesn't bother me at all

So apparently the Chattanooga house show last night had a lot of the big guns show up.

Cody Rhodes
Jey Uso
Awesome Truth
AJ Styles
Damian Priest
LA Knight
Bayley
Jade Cargill
Liv Morgan
Tiffany Stratton
Nia Jax

That would have been a good one to attend. I know Cody is a regular on house shows even as the champion. I think I heard that they're having qualifying matches on the house shows for the king and queen of the ring in Saudi Arabia. That's a cool idea.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back