The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Just reading some articles lately, it seems like a lot of wrestlers prefer working for AEW over WWE. Grumblings of some current WWE talent that wouldn't mind being let go to try their hand there. In the long run, that could be a big deal. Seems like a lot of talent is fed up with Vince's approach to the business.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
That sucks. I imagine we will start seeing ROH folks in Impact, NJPW, NWA and AEW soon. I would love to see the Briscos in AEW... But then again, there are so many good tag teams there, is there room for them?
They just won the GCW belts I think. AEW and Impact are done with their collaboration after Bound for Glory from what I've read too. So things are getting interesting.

They just won the GCW belts I think. AEW and Impact are done with their collaboration after Bound for Glory from what I've read too. So things are getting interesting.
Oh really? I did not know that. Interesting. I guess that's why we haven't seen a lot of the Good Brothers on AEW lately... I guess Christian will be dropping the Impact/TNA title soon too.

Oh really? I did not know that. Interesting. I guess that's why we haven't seen a lot of the Good Brothers on AEW lately... I guess Christian will be dropping the Impact/TNA title soon too.
BFG was this past weekend. He dropped it to Josh Alexander, who immediately dropped it to Moose on Impact's version of a MITB cash in.

VN Store

Back