The War against ISIS has officially gone beyond Mission Creep

So, you're saying you're oblivious to/ignore any material that doesn't come from our government or the government controlled media here in the US?

How did I figure that out? :question:

No..I am saying that the clown who wrote that article said the same thing 4 different times. Let me guess...they are making progress outside fallujah and soon they will take the town. How do I know that ? Because the 12 year old who wrote that article said 4 different times that they were making progress outside fallujah and soon they would take the town. Because they have been making progress, and after progress like that, they could take the town. If you want to take a town like fallujah, you can first make progress outside the town. Then they could take the town, because they made progress outside fallujah. Oh, and 2 quotes. And kill the jews.

Pretty sure I am now an Iranian journalist.

Of course, there is that problem of us always going in and choosing sides and involving ourselves in matters that are of little consequence to us...

That analogy of making somebody want something would work if we allowed the free market to handle things. Once these countries are given control of their own resources without any Western intervention or raking of profits, then they would have all the motivation in the world to engage in commerce and make money for themselves. But as long as we are over there and making them work for our benefit, they obviously have no incentive to play nice. The best thing we could do is pack our bags, leave the Middle East, and allow the people over there to have control of their own destiny and their own markets.

To me it's like watching your neighbors house catching fire. The free market as you say dictates we let it burn and the Smiths control their own destiny. That's all well and good, isolationist stand and all. The problem develops when the Smiths house is so engulfed in flames it threatens to burn your house down too. Now you're thinking great I should have helped when this was much smaller. It's ridiculous we have to referee this junk, intervene, engage in espionage, etc. But look at the alternative. A Middle East in total war. And a lot of oil wasted or unable to be exported. It's certainly an impetus to move away from oil dependency but until that day comes we have to do something. Shutting off such a large portion of the global supply would make things rather unpleasant all around.

Syrian Analyst, Afraa Dagher, To U.S.: "Is It Normal To Kill Kids, Women? Is This Normal For You?

After a series of coordinated suicide bombings rocked the Syrian coast, killing over one hundred innocent civilians, Syrians are becoming even more frustrated with the hypocrisy of the West, not only in terms of the faux solidarity expressed when Belgium and France were attacked and the subsequent silence when it comes to Syria, but also in the constant Western whining about a “war on terror” that is made up of supporting and directing the very terror organizations it tells its own population it is trying to defeat.

Another Russian or Iranian influenced article that states that we are supplying isis, absolute bullcrap. When they say "west" they mean "those imperialist American azzholes" and when they say terrorists,of course they are talking about isis, as the article pertains to syria. There is no evidence we supply isis, never has been any evidence of that. Quit posting garbage please, nobody reads that..

And then you'd be crying that we're in Africa. If we cared we'd be in North Korea as well, but again you'd be crying about it.

2aa.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back