The War against ISIS has officially gone beyond Mission Creep

If we pull out and sit idly back while things like this are going on, then shame on the US.

ISIS fighters rape children as young as eight by 'picking names of victims in a lottery' | Daily Mail Online

I didn't even open that. I have an 8 year old daughter that is my life. If that has ever happened, 1 time, we should send entire divisions of marines and bring the full brunt of US Air power against them. Track then down and kill every last 1 of them. Hope they rot. Leave their stinking, bloated carcasses littering the sandbox for the vultures to pick apart. Boils my blood just thinking about it.

I didn't even open that. I have an 8 year old daughter that is my life. If that has ever happened, 1 time, we should send entire divisions of marines and bring the full brunt of US Air power against them. Track then down and kill every last 1 of them. Hope they rot. Leave their stinking, bloated carcasses littering the sandbox for the vultures to pick apart. Boils my blood just thinking about it.

Girl aged 8 raped by ISIS as other kidnapped children forced to listen to her screams - Mirror Online

To be fair these guys were well behind the lines when ISIS broke through. I don't think they had much choice to engage in order to get out some folks who hadn't really planned on front line fighting. The SEAL that was killed was part of the QRF.

We need to do like Israel does...just drop pamphlets in any major city that is is holds telling the civilians that anyone who is not ISIS has 48 hours to evacuate because we are coming.

Then level every standing structure and kill every living thing that remains there. No remorse or concern for collateral damage. Just death. 2 days is enough time for even those without vehicles to flee a city...even on foot. Rid the world of these rapists and evil torturers once and for all.

Reactions: 2 people
We need to do like Israel does...just drop pamphlets in any major city that is is holds telling the civilians that anyone who is not ISIS has 48 hours to evacuate because we are coming.

Then level every standing structure and kill every living thing that remains there. No remorse or concern for collateral damage. Just death. 2 days is enough time for even those without vehicles to flee a city...even on foot. Rid the world of these rapists and evil torturers once and for all.

ISIS won't let the civilians leave.

Just another example of American "Advisers" being forced into a combat role because the morons they are advising are too stupid and cowardly.

Reactions: 1 person
"One account told of a couple whose children had been captured by ISIS militants. When they answered their door one day, they found a plastic bag on their doorstep. It contained the body parts of their daughters and a video of them being raped and tortured."

Stories of ISIS victims are emerging, and they're unbelievably brutal :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

Jesus F3%#%%% Christ.

Probably just an outlier though because you know, they are really good people just a "few" bad apples gnawmean?

Just another example of American "Advisers" being forced into a combat role because the morons they are advising are too stupid and cowardly.

The Kurds aren't cowards. They fight pretty well. Its that ISIS finds holes in the defenses and overwhelms them with suicide bombers, VBEDs and manpower. The Kurds have been the only one to actually take the fight to ISIS non stop.

Reactions: 2 people
The Kurds aren't cowards. They fight pretty well. Its that ISIS finds holes in the defenses and overwhelms them with suicide bombers, VBEDs and manpower. The Kurds have been the only one to actually take the fight to ISIS non stop.

You think ISIS gets intelligence from Turkey to use against the Kurds?

Taking "Get off my lawn" to a whole new level:

Shia sniper Abu Tahseen aged 62 claims he has wiped out 173 ISIS jihadis in Iraq | Daily Mail Online

A veteran sniper has killed at least 173 ISIS fighters in Iraq at the age of 62 after volunteering to join the fight against jihad in his home country.

Footage shows the grey-bearded Abu Tahseen allegedly shooting and hitting a militant from the mountains in Iraq he is defending with his deadly aim.

Mr Tahseen, who has fought in five conflicts, expertly spots the target, shoots, then says 'sweet' before praising the prophet Mohammed in the video.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder just how much your attitude will change after a terrorist attack in Brentwood.

Statistics say I have a better chance of dying by falling out of bed. 61 people died because of terrorist attacks on US soil from 2003-2014...

The US spends around 100 billion a year on anti terrorism...

About 700,000 Americans a year die from heart disease...government contributes around 2 billion...

Reactions: 3 people
Yes. I think we have the same problem with Turkey that we have Pakistan and the ISI.

Do you think our current administration is helping Turkey on the side? It seems like we could do so much more to support the Kurds without ticking off other countries.

VN Store

Back