The Vols in the Final Four?

I have seen enough to know they have some holes in their game that one player can't fix.

I'm not saying we wipe the floor with 'em but we can DEFINITELY beat them.

I also didn't say they were perfect it's obvious that no team is. UT can definitely beat them, but most certainly are not overrated.

You obviously haven't watched them play. Plus they have the best player in the country this year and a player like that can take you a long way.
:crazy:

Best player in the country? You honestly think that? He's definitely in the top flight, but I don't think he is number one. We've already played against a couple of kids this year that are of similar caliber.

all im saying is that we have a real shot against the buckeyes. they first have to hold up their end of the bargain against tech though.

I also didn't say they were perfect it's obvious that no team is. UT can definitely beat them, but most certainly are not overrated.

they split with purdue and were 3-4 against the top 25 on the year.... and that deserves a number 2 seed? what would you call that?

Best player in the country? You honestly think that? He's definitely in the top flight, but I don't think he is number one. We've already played against a couple of kids this year that are of similar caliber.

...The only player's name that should be mentioned with his as the best this year is John Wall.

they split with purdue and were 3-4 against the top 25 on the year.... and that deserves a number 2 seed? what would you call that?

A Purdue team that was healthy. And they are seeded right, had Duke lost in the ACC tourney i would have been surprised if they didn't get the other 1 seed.

A Purdue team that was healthy. And they are seeded right, had Duke lost in the ACC tourney i would have been surprised if they didn't get the other 1 seed.

the only team more overrated in the tourney was Nova.

look what happened to them...

At this point, it wouldn't be surprising.

You are going to tell me that you haven't been surprised with the route we have taken thus far and the teams that have lost in this tourney that were supposed to win...how can someone not be surprised with what's happened and what can happen...especially if the Vols do what the OP said.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kobe Bryant said he's the best overall player in the country. Not saying I think he is the best player but if Kobe thinks he is, then he's a top flight player without a doubt.

Yeah... Aldrich, Evans, and Collins aren't even close. :unsure:

Not this year, no. Turner is 1st in his conference in scoring and rebounding, 2nd in assists and tied for 2nd in steals, and also 5th in field goal percentage.

The ESPN analysts are cracking me up.

1. San Diego State will upset UT
2. Siena is a lock to blow out Purdue
3. Kansas will make it to the national championship game
4. UTEP will be a sleeper Sweet 16
5. Villanova will make it to the final four.

They continue to be wrong.

Did you not agree with at least one of those?

Not sure who is going to win and both teams are dangerous...right now I want to see tOSU in the sweet 16...that's the type of team we like to handle. GT is dangerous for us vols.

agreed. they have two good post players and that type of team has given us problems in the past.

Did you not agree with at least one of those?

Exactly, all of those could have definitely happened...but nothing is guaranteed in march. ESPN is still rolling in the dough whether they are right or wrong.

Not this year, no. Turner is 1st in his conference in scoring and rebounding, 2nd in assists and tied for 2nd in steals, and also 5th in field goal percentage.
Statistics like that say more about how he is the only player on the team than it does that he is the best in the country.

Besides, you already proved my point by mentioning Wall... might as well add in Patterson and Cousins to that mix.

VN Store

Back