The Trump Lie Running Tally Thread

Demonstrable lie #2.

Trump said he'd release his tax returns after the audit. That was a lie, an intentional falsehood.

He now says he will never release them.

Reactions: 2 people
Demonstrable lie #2.

Trump said he'd release his tax returns after the audit. That was a lie, an intentional falsehood.

Who cares? What difference does it make?

Demonstrable lie #2.

Much like the tax code his only responsibility is to do what the law requires of him. He has done so. Don't like it then get the law changed.

Who cares? What difference does it make?

It just shows he doesn't want America to know he isn't worth as much money as he says and he's screwing over the American tax system every year.....Trumps a crook and criminal, he will make policies that benefit the Trump empire

Let me guess you were concerned about the Obama birth certificate and his college transcripts but taxes are no big deal....being a hypocrite is a right wing right of passage

As a conservative I can tell you I didn't give two ****s and thought it was embarrassing.

This tally could run forever and not surpass the falsehoods that spewed forth from the mouth of deposed king Hussein Obama I.

As a conservative I can tell you I didn't give two ****s and thought it was embarrassing.

You didn't care but you lord and savior Donald trump pushed that **** for years.....he's so smart. Wants Obama to release his transcripts and birth certificate but won't release his tax returns.....

Attachments

• IMG_2647.PNG
    IMG_2647.PNG
    227.6 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: 4 people
Damn. i feel like we multiplied in this thread. no clue there were this many fellow libs on the board. ****in' a it feels great to be around great minds.

When Obama was president, he told numerous lies. The red line, keep your doctor. We can debate whether they were intentional until the cows come home, but there is little point in that now.

So in this thread, for the next four years, we will keep a running tally of lies we categorically conclude have been told by Trump. Not arguments, not nuanced policy things. Outright fabrications.

And we begin with

# 1 The Russians were not behind the hacking, and he has proof.

This is categorically a lie. No question about it. Objectively, he lied when he said that.

Things like build a wall? Too soon to know. Mexico will pay for it? That gets closer, but he's trying to create some wiggle room now by adding in the "later." So we will have to wait and see.

So as of today, January 12, 2017, we know for a fact it is one lie. I will revisit this thread over the next four years, and we will keep a tally.

It's very easy to discern when trump is lying ........his pursed little lips move. :huh:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back