The Trump Lie Running Tally Thread

Its as if LG thinks those of us who voted for Trump, thinks he will never lie. My God man please find a fully functional brain cell in your head.

Reactions: 1 person
How could anyone be 100% right about what they say on the campaign trail?

This thread would not include simple misstatements, or one-time mistakes. The one that I have posted as number one here today is the intentional lie that Russia was not behind the hacks and that he had evidence to that effect. That was a very deliberate statement, it was not a mistake, and it was last week.

Reactions: 2 people
This thread would not include simple misstatements, or one-time mistakes. The one that I have posted as number one here today is the intentional lie that Russia was not behind the hacks and that he had evidence to that effect. That was a very deliberate statement, it was not a mistake, and it was last week.

You have proof they were?

You have proof they were?

Ask the heads of each of our intelligence services, plus each of the nominees that has gone before the Senate, plus Pence, and then look at Trump's grudging admissions this week.

If you insist on touting the old line that it was not the Russians, then you might as well hit ignore on this thread because fact is irrelevant to you.

Ask the heads of each of our intelligence services, plus each of the nominees that has gone before the Senate, plus Pence, and then look at Trump's grudging admissions this week.

If you insist on touting the old line that it was not the Russians, then you might as well hit ignore on this thread because fact is irrelevant to you.

To the true Trumper, a fact is the most evil of all enemies.

Poor LG..you're gonna lose your fingers to Trumphateitis Keyboardphagia at this rate over the next 8 years.

While the inaugural ceremonies are underway, staff at the White House will be Frantically moving out the remnants of the Obama regime, and preparing the residence and offices for their new inhabitants.

You do realize that there is no direct link to Russia and that it is assumed that a certain group might have done it and allegedly could maybe possibly we don't know for sure have ties to an unknown entity who may or may not be an employee of the Russian government..

You do realize that there is no direct link to Russia and that it is assumed that a certain group might have done it and allegedly could maybe possibly we don't know for sure have ties to an unknown entity who may or may not be an employee of the Russian government..

Obama starts the fire and adds more fuel to the fire as he quietly exits out the back door.

There's no evidence besides a bunch of corrupt Intel guys assuming that it is. These same guys who lied under oath before.

"Insurance for Everybody". Trump nearly ready to reveal ObamaCare replacement plan.

Foxnews.com reports that "it's very much formulated down to the last strokes".

This is a somewhat fitting.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Does this count as a lie?

Donald Trump won't be using the POTUS Twitter account | Fox News

Donald Trump plans to keep using his personal Twitter account, the president-elect confirmed in a weekend interview, noting that he “can go bing bing bing” and make national news using his social media accounts.

“@realDonaldTrump I think, I’ll keep it,” Trump told the Times of London in the interview published Monday, saying he won’t personally be taking over the @POTUS account used by the president.

I want to be outraged like LG.

VN Store

Back