The Strain

Have I missed something? What was the last 2 minutes about?

Well, I don't know for sure as I've not read the books. There is however an obvious hierarchy among the vampires. This group of vampire fighters are obviously against the lower breeds(he even referred to them as "tainted"). Whether or not they're really friends of the humans has yet to be seen.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I don't know for sure as I've not read the books. There is however an obvious hierarchy among the vampires. This group of vampire fighters are obviously against the lower breeds(he even referred to them as "tainted"). Whether or not they're really friends of the humans has yet to be seen.
I wasn't expecting that to happen. It didn't make much sense to me. I'm curious why they killed them now.

I wasn't expecting that to happen. It didn't make much sense to me. I'm curious why they killed them now.

Parasite control, protection of the food chain are just a couple guesses. I don't think they want them around anymore than the humans do. I'd like to know why there are some vampires that are intelligent and free thinking and why so far all the humans that we've seen turned have become parasites. The only one we're not sure of at this point is the rocker, right?

Parasite control, protection of the food chain are just a couple guesses. I don't think they want them around anymore than the humans do. I'd like to know why there are some vampires that are intelligent and free thinking and why so far all the humans that we've seen turned have become parasites. The only one we're not sure of at this point is the rocker, right?

Last we saw him he had no genitals and was eating people.

So the real question:

Live for forever?

OR

Have genitals?

We've not seen the German's fall off yet, we just know his nose is gone. Maybe the higher end ones aren't so bad.

Though I'm obviously being argumentative, I just like to imagine I live in a world where I can be a bloodthirsty monster of the night and have copious amounts of sex.

Last episode was pretty solid. It somewhat screamed classic zombie flick in a way.

Well, Master Samwise is dead. Too bad he didn't get shanked by Mr. Filch.

Not a bad episode, although Eph and Nora getting busy in his ex-wife's bedroom seemed a little out of place and gratuitous.

Have I missed an episode, but what has happened with the musician? Last time I remember seeing him, he was feeding on the "cleaner" sent to deal with the body of the doctor.

Not a bad episode, although Eph and Nora getting busy in his ex-wife's bedroom seemed a little out of place and gratuitous.

Have I missed an episode, but what has happened with the musician? Last time I remember seeing him, he was feeding on the "cleaner" sent to deal with the body of the doctor.
Nothing new has come of the musician. He hasn't made an appearance in several episodes.

I really enjoy this show. For me it's like a different version of The Walking Dead. You have to know at some point that the hispanic guy will ultimately team up with the group.

I wonder what the master plans to do with the doctors ex wife?

She seemed to be heading quickly towards one of the rare high functioning vampires. I'm guessing Dracula plans to make that stick and and use her against her son and her ex.

She seemed to be heading quickly towards one of the rare high functioning vampires. I'm guessing Dracula plans to make that stick and and use her against her son and her ex.
That was my thoughts as well. I was under the impression that he was the highest of all the vampires?

VN Store

Back