The Strain

FX announced that Sunday, July 16 at 10PM will be the premiere of the fourth and final season of thriller drama series The Strain.

Season 4 picks up nine months later, with the world having fallen into darkness and the strigoi in control following the explosion at the end of Season 3 that triggered a global nuclear apocalypse.

What?! How does one bomb going off in NY set off a global apocalypse?

What?! How does one bomb going off in NY set off a global apocalypse?

At the end of the last book in the series I read (don't know if there are more, it's been a few years) the bomb goes off killing the master, and all the vamps die, and society starts to rebuild. I guess they are making their own story up now.

At the end of the last book in the series I read (don't know if there are more, it's been a few years) the bomb goes off killing the master, and all the vamps die, and society starts to rebuild. I guess they are making their own story up now.

The first season was really close to book one. I thought at first they may only do 3 season

This show ended up like Jericho, for me. Started off strong, lots of potential, then took a nose dive with lazy writing and crappy acting

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone watching the final season?

I have the first 4 episodes DVR'd but I haven't started yet. Probably will binge them all after GoT ends this season.

This show ended up like Jericho, for me. Started off strong, lots of potential, then took a nose dive with lazy writing and crappy acting

Jericho was amazing in season one. Then the cancellation and bringing it back with half the budget just left it DOA.

Anyone watching the final season?

I have the first 4 episodes DVR'd but I haven't started yet. Probably will binge them all after GoT ends this season.
I caught up last night and have really enjoyed it. There is a 9 month time jump and the cast is scattered all over the country. You can see the endgame coming and I'm alright with that. It's been a really good season so far.

i'm only watching cause i watched the first seasons. not real impressed so far. story is getting old, and the characters are flat...spread out, trying to create story lines....still gonna watch...but glad this is the final season.

How did Eichorst not run down the girl after she shot him? They just showed her strolling off but it seems like even though he was shot he'd still be a legitimate threat.

Finally binge watched the final season. Pretty good ending.

I’m so glad
the kid dies at the end. Sucks Eph died but since his idiot brat kid died, I’ll accept it.

VN Store

Back