The Section 103 Postgame Report.

Without Prince, we have no one who can effectively drive and dish the ball. He has also done a great job on the boards in many games. Give the kid a break. He is not a great or even good outside shooter, but a gifted athlete.

To me, Prince looks like he should attack the rim with more authority...He seems to get through the lane easy enough quite a few times a game but dishes off to a usually unsuspecting teammate that ends in a turnover...He leaves his feet too early...Seems like he used to be more of a finisher but this season not so much...Also, maybe he needs to lay off the rim-grabbing look-at-me-ESPN-showboat dunks and just jam it, turn around as if he'd done it a couple thousand times and get back on defense....Oh and not complain about every single foul called on him...I want to like the guy..He makes it hard to do that....

Maybe a couple hundred more free throw shots in practice wouldn't hurt either...

LSU should disband their squad after this game, based solely on the fact they choose to use anything other than zone defense.

So, Syracuse should disband their program as well? :)

LSU is just HORRIBLE.

What does Syracuse have to do with LSU playing us? Any coach that thinks man will somehow work better than zone against us is mentally deficient.

We can't score against the zone, and can't shoot tonight, period. Why they willingly allow us to move the ball inside is beyond me.

What does Syracuse have to do with LSU playing us? Any coach that thinks man will somehow work better than zone against us is mentally deficient.

We can't score against the zone, and can't shoot tonight, period. Why they willingly allow us to move the ball inside is beyond me.

You missed the pun of my joke. You insinuated that LSU should disband because all they play is zone.

Syracuse has only played zone for 25 plus years that Boheim has been there, and they are a national championship favorite.

Just playing around.

As for the zone vs UT, I hope Cal pays attention to the game tape. He keeps talking of playing zone this year, but we have done it twice to my recollection.

VN Store

Back