The Road To The 2010-11 SEC Title Runs Through Lexington.

Being the intellectual giant that you are hat, I'd think you could grasp the concept that your hatred BLINDS you the way "our love" allegedy BLINDS us. Should make sense. But @ the end of the day, If we disagree with hat, were all just mindless sheep.I get it, I know. I'm gonna go praise Bruce now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you are admitting that your feelings for Pearl blind you, you would be the first.

Cal's last five years are Elite 8, Elite 8, NCAA Finals, Sweet 16, Elite Eight. Kentucky has owned the SEC since basketball began being played in the league. Exactly who in the SEC do they owe respect?

Last time I checked, his run to the NCAA finals was negated because of using an ineligible player. Pearl has outcoached him the majority of the time with less talented players.

Why in g
God's name do people think this is funny or a good argument? I mean, it has to be one or the other.

I attack it bc I'm guessing its where his inflated perception of himself comes from. (I ruled out his great logic already)

I attack it bc I'm guessing its where his inflated perception of himself comes from. (I ruled out his great logic already)

So a poster's inflated sense of logic comes from averaging about 5 more posts a day than you? Maybe your attitude comes from your 15.5 posts a day then. I mean, that is 6 more than my 9.5. You need to get a life dude. I mean, you must spend all day on the computer. And hat... well hat must have had a microchip posted in his brain.

Ill sleep better tonight knowing Hat has yet again solidified his vast superiority over us all. And, duh, you have to be liked or respected to be able to talk to hat. Didn't you hear? GTFO with that ish! LMAO @ you. God forbid someone challenge your authority, you've got 42K posts!

I can't believe he wouldn't answer my question. That was pretty weak.

Oh, yeh btw, those "mindless sheep's" leader jus had them 2 pts from the promised land. Ill blindly take a FF any day.

Oh, yeh btw, those "mindless sheep's" leader jus had them 2 pts from the promised land. Ill blindly take a FF any day.

Pearl made the Elite Eight, and every single one of his detractor's (including hat) gave him credit on that one.

Wasn't looking for his cred. Agreed they gave it. I'm saying maying were not all so mindless afterall. Doh!

I can't believe he wouldn't answer my question. That was pretty weak.
You said earlier in the thread you didn't care about my question and declined to answer. I don't care if you choke to death on your lunch, so I'm also passing on your query. See how that works?

Tanning Bed might just have us on the wight twack. Who really looks like the dope?
How's that controlled chaos/trashball style you slurpers all loved coming along? You guys should be furious. If your hero had stayed true to his philosophy, I'm sure UT would be making room in the case for the 'AA hardware about right now.

How's that controlled chaos/trashball style you slurpers all loved coming along? You guys should be furious. If your hero had stayed true to his philosophy, I'm sure UT would be making room in the case for the 'AA hardware about right now.

Yeh, bc I've been so vocal that I don't want adjustments and growth of philosophy. Haha. Nice try.

I think the truth is that his ability to adjust this year is further TANGIBLE evidence that we have an ELITE coach, and you simply can't stomach it. Eat them words oh mighty one.

I think the truth is that his ability to adjust this year is further TANGIBLE evidence that we have an ELITE coach, and you simply can't stomach it. Eat them words oh mighty one.
Yeah, he's hit elite status. He now has the same number of Elite Eight appearances as Stan Heath. He's probably due another raise.

WHY do people captilize random words IN their sentences LIKE IT really adds emphasis and ISN'T just annoying?

If you are going to use the capitalization strategy, at least do it right.

Bad comparison. Enes Kanter is a turkish player dealing with amateur status, and even if not eligible in November, will probably be in January. Much like Deniz Kilicli.

Neither of them have a resume full of crap like Sidney.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The comparison was only meant to be to the NCAA board that will decide the case. Never meant to be a comparison of the cases, just the ineptitude of the judge(s) that will preside over the proceedings.

As long as John Calipari stays in Lexington the road to the SEC Title will run through Lexington.

Plain and simple.

Kentucky owes no one in the SEC respect.

Happily, no one in the SEC owes Kentucky respect either.

While Kentucky is the winningest program in the SEC in basketball, they also are the cheatingest program in the SEC in basketball. Point shaving, fed-ex envelopes, cash and cars. Now they have one of the most high-profile disgraces of a Coach. What a perfect marriage. No, really -- Calipari was an innocent bystander at UMass and Memphis. :post-4-1090547912:

So, while Kentucky may try to spit on the rest of the SEC, the rest of the SEC can spit right back through the bars and into Kentucky's cell.

Just like Bruce said, we don't get the same kind of players KY gets because we don't offer the same kind of scholarships they do. :bow2:

Just like Bruce said, we don't get the same kind of players KY gets because we don't offer the same kind of scholarships they do. :bow2:
The guy who signed Ramar Smith probably shouldn't be commenting on who or how other people bring players to their campus.

Simply by thinking, you remove yourself from true fandom. Being a real fan requires total, 100% mindless Pavlovian devotion to one's team colors.

Best post so far. I am tired of people telling others how to be a fan, who they should or should not respect, and how they should support their team.

It is asinine to insist that someone is not a fan simply because they criticize the team or coach. Blind devotion is not for everyone, and is reserved for a "special" few.

Best post so far. I am tired of people telling others how to be a fan, who they should or should not respect, and how they should support their team.

It is asinine to insist that someone is not a fan simply because they criticize the team or coach. Blind devotion is not for everyone, and is reserved for a "special" few.

Exactly right. People only resort to the "you're not a real fan" argument when they're too mentally deficient to come up with something better.

I don't think Cal's comments are a huge deal, to be honest. I'm sure their fans want more than to dominate a football obsessed conference in which basketball is secondary.

There have been times in the past when a Kentucky fan boasts about their superiority and dominance in the SEC. If it's not someone that knows me well, I just laugh and say, "Who cares? It's not like it's football." That's not actually the way I feel about basketball, but it irritates the hell out of them.

VN Store

Back