The Road To The 2010-11 SEC Title Runs Through Lexington.

You said I failed to read facts for what they are, but you failed to read period. I never said anything about who's right or wrong. As a matter of fact I could care less about the whole argument. I just wonder why he always gives UK the benefit of the doubt but criticizes UT. Like I said earlier a neutral observer gives UT more credit than he does.
Yeah, my comments about Adolph Rupp and the Kentucky faithful's ridiculous infatuation with that virulent racist really indicate I'm giving UK the benefit of the doubt. You should try knowing what you're talking about before you begin telling people who they do or do not defend.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Although its rare, there is such a thing as being a troll on you're own teams forum. You fit the bill perfectly.

You fail to read facts for what they are, which is..... fact. Just because a UT fan points that out, doesn't constitute hatred for their own school. There are enough people in each teams fanbase delusional and one-sided enough to carry on the torch of idiocy and stupidity. Have fun running the marathon.

We learned yesterday through another thread that thinking objectively means you're not a true fan.

Also to the argument about Cal's comments about SEC Championships; the damning evidence is the uproar it's caused by fanbases of other schools.

Yeah, my comments about Adolph Rupp and the Kentucky faithful's ridiculous infatuation with that virulent racist really indicate I'm giving UK the benefit of the doubt. You should try knowing what you're talking about before you begin telling people who they do or do not defend.

Good job finding the one thing negative you said about Kentucky. I'm sure that took alot of research on your part.

We learned yesterday through another thread that thinking objectively means you're not a true fan.

There is a difference between being objective and criticizing a program whenever possible. Especially when that team is the one you supposedly support.

There is a difference between being objective and criticizing a program whenever possible. Especially when that team is the one you supposedly support.

Criticizing who is running the program and criticizing the program are two vastly different things.

Good job finding the one thing negative you said about Kentucky. I'm sure that took alot of research on your part.
It took none. I know what I've said. You, on the other hand, just cry about the fact I don't worship your deity Pearl. That's on you. I just chalk you up as another orange overall wearing homer and take your opinion of what I say for what I feel it's worth.

Criticizing who is running the program and criticizing the program are two vastly different things.
As the Fulmer discussions proved, that's far too high minded a concept for the hallelujah choir portion of the Tennessee fanbase to grasp.

Geez, you are missing my point. My point is that his hatred of Pearl has superceded his ability to be objective when it comes to Tennessee. I can understand that if you are a Kentucky fan, Florida fan, etc., but he is supposedly a Tennessee fan. What I am saying is that even a neutral fan would give Tennessee more credit than he does.

It took none. I know what I've said. You, on the other hand, just cry about the fact I don't worship your deity Pearl. That's on you. I just chalk you up as another orange overall wearing homer and take your opinion of what I say for what I feel it's worth.

Hey pot, meet kettle. The only difference between you and the "orange overall wearing homer" is a different color overalls. You try to disguise hatred for objectivity. Trust me, I understand criticism for a program, but criticism is all you provide. You are nothing but a sheep on the other side of the fence.

Geez, you are missing my point.
For him to miss your point, you'd actually have to have one. You don't. You're just another in the long line of OrangeSquare/MHFarce/Unimaine crybabies. Nothing you're saying is new. If you have nothing to add, why bother?

Geez, you are missing my point. My point is that his hatred of Pearl has superceded his ability to be objective when it comes to Tennessee. I can understand that if you are a Kentucky fan, Florida fan, etc., but he is supposedly a Tennessee fan. What I am saying is that even a neutral fan would give Tennessee more credit than he does.

Here is the quote again. Read it slowly and maybe you will see it. Quit trying to dodge the question. Why do you give Tennessee less credit than a neutral fan?

I am so glad that the forum gained another genius who would rather argue with hat about his fandom that actually talk about hoops. We sure did need another one of those guys. Thank you for coming rich, the Bball forum was sorely lacking someone like you.

Here is the quote again. Read it slowly and maybe you will see it. Quit trying to dodge the question. Why do you give Tennessee less credit than a neutral fan?
I'm not dodging your question You didn't answer the one I posed earlier. I'm just returning the favor. Further, anyone who has been on this site for long knows I only answer questions from poster I like and/or respect. You're 0 for 2.

I am so glad that the forum gained another genius who would rather argue with hat about his fandom that actually talk about hoops. We sure did need another one of those guys. Thank you for coming rich, the Bball forum was sorely lacking someone like you.
The Hallelujah Choir is grooming this gut to take IA's spot when Forbes gets the Duke job.

Jesus, I seemed to have opened Pandora's Box with my questioning of Cal's comments. I apologize to everyone that we have had to sit through a rerun of someone attempting to attack Hat. I don't like Cal's comments, but that's mainly because I don't like him. Rich, if you want to see some positive posts by Hat, look at his postgame reports during this year's NCAA tourney. I've been branded a "Pearl Hater" on here as well as Lofton, BPV, emain, etc.; but that's because we don't blindly support everything Pearl does. There's a clear difference between that and hating the program; that's a distinction that you clearly are incapable of seeing.

Jesus, I seemed to have opened Pandora's Box with my questioning of Cal's comments. I apologize to everyone that we have had to sit through a rerun of someone attempting to attack Hat. I don't like Cal's comments, but that's mainly because I don't like him. Rich, if you want to see some positive posts by Hat, look at his postgame reports during this year's NCAA tourney. I've been branded a "Pearl Hater" on here as well as Lofton, BPV, emain, etc.; but that's because we don't blindly support everything Pearl does. There's a clear difference between that and hating the program; that's a distinction that you clearly are incapable of seeing.
Turn in your True Fan card immediately, heretic.

Ill sleep better tonight knowing Hat has yet again solidified his vast superiority over us all. And, duh, you have to be liked or respected to be able to talk to hat. Didn't you hear? GTFO with that ish! LMAO @ you. God forbid someone challenge your authority, you've got 42K posts!

Ill sleep better tonight knowing Hat has yet again solidified his vast superiority over us all. And, duh, you have to be liked or respected to be able to talk to hat. Didn't you hear? GTFO with that ish! LMAO @ you. God forbid someone challenge your authority, you've got 42K posts!

Why in god's name do people think this is funny or a good argument? I mean, it has to be one or the other.

Being the intellectual giant that you are hat, I'd think you could grasp the concept that your hatred BLINDS you the way "our love" allegedy BLINDS us. Should make sense. But @ the end of the day, If we disagree with hat, were all just mindless sheep.I get it, I know. I'm gonna go praise Bruce now.

VN Store

Back