The Road To The 2010-11 SEC Title Runs Through Lexington.

True......but, the Vols had to represent the SEC while the Kentucky Showboats grabbed a nice recliner,couch and watched it on the big screen.

?? Maybe bc (I don't remember) our final was on fri and theirs sat? We both lost in our regional final, to respected opponents /coaches.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

?? Maybe bc (I don't remember) our final was on fri and theirs sat? We both lost in our regional final, to respected opponents /coaches.

Correct. Both schools made it to the exact same position before elimination. Except, UK's was on a Saturday and UT was on Sunday I think. UT being alive 24 more hours while UK was done led the masses to believe they outlasted Kentucky.

Correct. Both schools made it to the exact same position before elimination. Except, UK's was on a Saturday and UT was on Sunday I think. UT being alive 24 more hours while UK was done led the masses to believe they outlasted Kentucky.

Gotcha! =) Although my support and love may be on homer level. I try to look @ facts. I might try and spin em, but facts they are. =)

They both reached the same level. What day they played makes no difference.

Yeh, my man above was just off a lil. Probably tells us more ab how closely he really watches the bb vols than anything. No harm no foul. Just clearin it up a bit.

VN Store

Back