the religion of peace

If you hate living in the South, f'ing leave. Chances are we don't want your sorry azz here anyway.

Lol chill man. I am just talking about the general perception that this area has a lot more concentration of stupid people and I tend to agree. Not to say that there aren't dumb people everywhere.

Reactions: 3 people
I have often experienced people who get mad at other people for saying something about dumb people are usually the ones who turn out to be the least educated. If the shoe fits...

Yeah, keep believing that. Most of the people you think dumb in the south are playing your sorry azz.

Reactions: 1 person
Look at the name, look at the avatar. Not American and definitely not southern. My guess is he works for Verizon customer service and is a closet Vandy fan.

Gotcha. On mobile so avi is difficult to see.

He's obviously a yankee...

Let the shtf they will be begging for the southern boys to save their asses.

Ron, I don't for one minute think you are the least bit concerned, but just for clarity. Matt 5 states, But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Jesus actually points out several things in the SOM. And by this standard I'm guilty of much worse. So, just to be clear, I'm not better or deserving of heaven than anyone, radical Muslims included. That said, the bible is full of examples of contempt for mockers and scoffers. This aint my first rodeo on VN. The level of discussion here is about as juvenile as you will find. IMO, I'm simply working within the parameters of discussion we see evidenced every day on this forum.

It's good to know that people are more concerned about a Christian calling someone a douche than they are about radical Muslims killing people because they hold a different religious belief. I mean, good grief. Article about murderous atrocities? "Yawn, broken record."
A Christian calls someone a douche? "Oh, the humanity. We won't stand for this egregious behavior!!!!"
It's ridiculous and the only thing more embarrassing is those who will applaud these asinine responses. It actually verifies what I brought up in the other thread. I assure you there are those here who are actually more troubled by the accusations of douchebaggery than they are about those heinous crimes. That is twisted, bat sh-t crazy, and there are no two ways about it.

So, the use of douche being a modern version of fool is a burden of proof you'll have to show through proper exegetical methods. I'd love to hear your defense and explanation of who is my brother and how the use of "you fool," contextually applies today. Looking forward to it.
So when you sin it's ok. When someone else does it's bad. Got it. Thanks.

Reactions: 4 people
My deepest apologies. You aren't judging me but you are judging MY actions. Ok, got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe you missed it, but I haven't advocated the murder and crucifixion of anyone. At least not today. I haven't even advocated (like PKT) that we Christians should thank the Muslims for killing our brethren and sending them on to glory, or inventing a magic bad muslim killing button. And I'm spewing hate? You manage to ignore all that nasty rhetoric and focus on the unforgivable sin of calling someone a douche? Nice. It's good everyone can tell that your response to me is only rooted in your deepest Christian love and preserving the unity of the peace! Bless your heart.

Who the **** is advocating it? I just refuse to label an entire religion based on the actions of a few. Condemn the actions of these particular people, I agree with, but go on a tirade about how the entire group of people who pray to Allah as suicide bombing Christian killers......well that's vacuous (as you put it).

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back