The Problems with Trans-ideology

Trans women are men…… period for ****s sakes.

You want to be trans fine, be trans, I don’t give a ****, I don’t need you in my face declaring you’re trans, I just don’t care…… until you want to play in women’s sports.

Now who’s gonna be the next coach of the Lady Vols

It's happened in two instances that I'm aware of...one person in women's swimming and one in some sort of small semi-pro women's golf league (neither should've been allowed, IMO). Two. Considering sports as a whole, that's a mole hill...but that's just my thoughts.
you haven’t been paying attention….. there have been several a UFC man fractured a females skull…. a male volleyball player spiked a ball breaking a high school nose and orbital bone… top two track sprinters from conn were male… the record holder for women’s weight lifting in canada is male…. US Boxing association approved transitioned males can box in the women’s division in the olympics…. several cycling and marathon events and records overseas are held by men…. I could go on and on…. I tell my wife that men make better women than women do…. Men are even winning woman of the year and being recognized by the President.

Know why dudes who were scared to compete in sports with their actual peers didn't try to compete in the girls versions of those sports in the 90s when I played sports? Because they would have been ridiculed endlessly and got their azzes whipped by guys like me who wouldn't have put up with a boy bullying a bunch of girls. Thats why.

Dont confuse this with gay bashing or hate. There were a few gay kids in the big HS that I went to. Nobody gave them a hard time or hated them. Nobody cared. Nor should they...what a person wants to do in their bedroom is their business as long as both folks are consenting adults. This has nothing at all to do with who someone is attracted to. This BS is about guys wanting to compete with a bunch of girls which they have OBVIOUS physical advantages over. Its about guys wanting to be in locker rooms and bathrooms where girls change clothes, get undressed, are vulnerable and SHOULD BE protected by the ADULTS who are in charge but increasingly are NOT due to the liberal degenerates and their obvious agenda and bias.

These boys need their azzes beat. So do the adults that are complicit. I notice this keeps happening up in the NE liberal strongholds but NOT down here in the south. Wonder why that is? Let a teenage boy come in a locker room with my teenage daughter. I will go beat the Hell out of his dad...him..brothers..uncles..and anyone else in that family that wants some. Thats why this BS doesnt happen down here. Only happens in the liberal sheitholes where people are too brainwashed or bitchmade to do anything about it.
Break out the bottle and let’s hit the road bro
1712439760981.gif

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Trans women are men…… period for ****s sakes.

You want to be trans fine, be trans, I don’t give a ****, I don’t need you in my face declaring you’re trans, I just don’t care…… until you want to play in women’s sports.

Now who’s gonna be the next coach of the Lady Vols
Some chick named Harvey Hard***.

"Here we observe Clay Travis doing his favorite thing...taking a mole hill and presenting it as if it were a giant mountain." Nothing like Twitter-fresh faux outrage.
Except that issue is destroying WOMEN’S sports. So that mole hill you describe is becoming a mountain because we can’t afford to piss off those with a mental disorder.

she thrives on it
It’s not just her though. I watch sports to be entertained and get away for the hyperbolic culture **** that is thrown around by everyone: left, right, and center. Regardless of my political or personal beliefs, I just want to watch [insert sport here] without being reminded of where society is or isn’t failing others.

It's happened in two instances that I'm aware of...one person in women's swimming and one in some sort of small semi-pro women's golf league (neither should've been allowed, IMO). Two. Considering sports as a whole, that's a mole hill...but that's just my thoughts.

Just because the injustice is rare, doesn’t make it any less of an injustice when it occurs.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Except that issue is destroying WOMEN’S sports. So that mole hill you describe is becoming a mountain because we can’t afford to piss off those with a mental disorder.
I agree that biological males shouldn't compete in women's sports. My point is that it isn't anywhere near prevalent enough to be anything more than a mole hill right now. It has the potential to destroy women's sports if it became really common, but it's a rarity right now. With 0.6% of the US population identifying as transgender...it's probably always going to be a rarity. Clay Travis, and many others, try to make it into some massive five alarm fire of an issue because it plays really well for them politically.

Reactions: SoilVol
Really? Staley is advocating for men to play against women and you're criticizing me for being against it on behalf of women?

I used "biological" because I didn't want a nutjob on the other side to start that argument and nitpick.

Edit: Btw - You have a great username. Big fan of of brookies.

Fair enough, I just don't want to give an inch. Because the other side will take a mile.

Ty, Brookies forever!

Break out the bottle and let’s hit the road bro
View attachment 632371

Always glad to see you and other men still firmly attached to reality bud. I am sure somewhere in my occasional rants I have posted some opinions that you might not agree with...but I have known for years that we are cut from the same cloth CP.

The country we grew up in still exists despite all the efforts by these liberal losers to destroy it. Those of us who remember whats real...whats right and wrong...have to call BS like boys playing girls sports for exactly what it is. Its BS and everyone knows it. Yet if the majority of us say nothing and allow these obvious farces to take place at the expense of our girls, it will become commonplace and "normal" simply because those of us who knew better were unwilling to take a stand like we are called to do.

Pedophiles are next. The degenerates already try to "rebrand" them as "minor attracted persons". That's next on the agenda after the current glorification of mutilating minors and pumping them full of puberty blockers and hormones. Its just another incremental step by the depraved left in their mission to totally destroy the nuclear family, Christianity, and our country as we know it. I am willing to "stand in the gap". For me and mine anyway. We need men (and more women/girls) around this country to draw a line in the sand and say:
" No more. Keep your lies and filth away from my family".

Dawn's out. I don't think a large majority of fans would agree with her thoughts here:

I disagree with her, and think she’s just throwing up dumb virtue signals. But with that said, she should not be “out” nor will she be.

The idea that you should be fired for the wrong opinion is the reason so many people (especially women) think they have to say things like this, even if they don’t believe it

I disagree with her, and think she’s just throwing up dumb virtue signals. But with that said, she should not be “out” nor will she be.

The idea that you should be fired for the wrong opinion is the reason so many people (especially women) think they have to say things like this, even if they don’t believe it

Agreed.

The 1st amendment means you have a right to say whatever you want...even if I vehemently disagree. We cant pick and choose when folks get to voice their opinions.

Sidenote:

Women, girls and their families need to REFUSE to compete in ANY event where biological makes are allowed. Regardless of the temporary cost or inconvenience. THAT is the winning move. THAT will put an end to this madness. Refuse to compete in unfair competition and there will be no competition. Then the organizers have no choice but to wake up. When there Is NO state championship. There is NO marathon this year. There is NO podium photos showing a MAN in 1st place and 2 women in 2nd and 3rd. THAT is the answer. Same thing for those poor girls in the UFC, boxing, and other combat sports in the same weightclass as a MAN trying to compete. Refuse to take a fight against a man. The coward in the UFC has broken a womans jaw and damn near killed a woman in the octagon. Never let that happen again. Never let that poor girl that actually finished 3rd get screwed out of a podium finish in an event because a biological BOY "won" 1st place.

VN Store

Back