The Problems with Trans-ideology

The big decision between Joecifer and The Trumpil

Sounds like a great 4 years ahead!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not gonna make it are we?

If it has XX chromosomes and was born a biological female....its a damn woman.

Period. Its called science. Figure this out. Most people know this in elementary school.

You can mutilate it and pump it full of steroids. Still an adult female. Woman.

“We can always tell”
“Should be in a girls’ bathroom”
Lol

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

EXCLUSIVE Texas gender clinic dubbed 'Frankenstein's lab' performs hundreds of experimental surgeries each year - including giving patients a penis AND vagina and 'Barbie-dolling' clients by removing both​

A gender clinic in Texas dubbed 'Frankenstein's lab' has performed hundreds of unconventional genital surgeries that many experts describe as 'dangerous.'

The Crane Center for Transgender Surgery in Austin bills itself as a world leader in operations for non-binary people - those who don't identify exclusively with one gender.

The surgeries include giving patients a penis and vagina, or completely removing their sex organs, essentially 'Barbie-dolling your genitals,' as one critic put it.

1712353395681.png
Dr Curtis Crane with a patient - it is not known what procedures the above patient received from the clinic

It was a pathway to more rights. Why learn anything? Why teach about MLK or Black history, amirite? Minority groups fighting for rights simply aren't worth discussing, only World War II or whatever
This has to be one of the most ridiculously bad analogies in the entire history of the internet. The world is a worse place because of those like you.

If they allow it what coach that wants to win is going to shun them away? I don't support it at all, but coaches are going to take them for the advantage they are.

The full context of that question and answer was more about Staley letting them know she knew it was a gotcha question. She basically said 'this is the answer you want so here.'

If they allow it what coach that wants to win is going to shun them away? I don't support it at all, but coaches are going to take them for the advantage they are.
It's been allowed. 2010 policy set it so...14 years ago lol

It's almost like it's nowhere near the big deal the clickbait reporter here and the media want to make it out to be.

I think their newer policy (sport by sport with required horomone therapy) moves things toward a better, more targeted approach. But overall, it's all so overblown...all for the clicks.

Know why dudes who were scared to compete in sports with their actual peers didn't try to compete in the girls versions of those sports in the 90s when I played sports? Because they would have been ridiculed endlessly and got their azzes whipped by guys like me who wouldn't have put up with a boy bullying a bunch of girls. Thats why.

Dont confuse this with gay bashing or hate. There were a few gay kids in the big HS that I went to. Nobody gave them a hard time or hated them. Nobody cared. Nor should they...what a person wants to do in their bedroom is their business as long as both folks are consenting adults. This has nothing at all to do with who someone is attracted to. This BS is about guys wanting to compete with a bunch of girls which they have OBVIOUS physical advantages over. Its about guys wanting to be in locker rooms and bathrooms where girls change clothes, get undressed, are vulnerable and SHOULD BE protected by the ADULTS who are in charge but increasingly are NOT due to the liberal degenerates and their obvious agenda and bias.

These boys need their azzes beat. So do the adults that are complicit. I notice this keeps happening up in the NE liberal strongholds but NOT down here in the south. Wonder why that is? Let a teenage boy come in a locker room with my teenage daughter. I will go beat the Hell out of his dad...him..brothers..uncles..and anyone else in that family that wants some. Thats why this BS doesnt happen down here. Only happens in the liberal sheitholes where people are too brainwashed or bitchmade to do anything about it.

South Carolina women’s basketball coach claims Transgender players ‘should be able to play’​

University of South Carolina Women’s basketball coach Dawn Staley proclaimed her support for transgender players in the sport.

Staley made her stance clear during a press conference Saturday as her Lady Gamecocks have progressed to the NCAA Final Tournament. There, Outkick‘s Dan Zaksheske asked her what she thought about transgender females joining women’s sports.

“D***, you got deep on me, didn’t you?” Staley responded and took a sip of her drink. “I’m of the opinion of, if you’re a woman, you should play. If you consider yourself a woman and you want to play sports or vice versa, you should be able to play. That’s my opinion.”

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back