The Problems with Trans-ideology

She had never had any contact with them before, spoken with them before, by her own admission. They said something about or to her and by her own admission she poured water on them.

That is what started the fight. These are the facts based on her words to police.

I think the family is understandably upset and looking to place blame on the school etc for not protecting her. But in this case it appears she initiated the physical altercation. Had some emotional or possibly psychological issues and made the decision to end her life.
Its on video when she was at the hospital that she admitted she started the fight because she thought the other girls were talking about her. She slammed a girl’s head into a towel dispenser. She was the aggressor by her own admission.
Thnx guys. From the articles linked here, it seems like this case is getting a disproportionate amount of attention. The media attention and statements from her family's lawyer seems a little over the top given her admission to the police.

If this foolishness keeps expanding, and so-called professionals keep nurturing it, I might well become TrumPutinized. I know people can be stupid, too many are so by choice. I even know I'm insane, but then there is a level Nutsville beyond even the Twilight Zine, and One Step Beyond the majority of us cannot achieve.

People with the sense of humor of a 60-year-old trying to figure out Facebook lol but go off
I'm off Facebook, just like you should be off Twitter. We've been over this, lol. Trans people are psychotic and don't need to be encourage to mutilate their body based off your tiktok fads. Take a seat....

I've been reading some articles and I think there is something to the theory that hormones and other toxins/additives in our food and water have something to do with the rate at which we are seeing cases of gender dysphoria, possibly with some forms of social disorders and ADHD and mild autism.

And before anybody rushes in to cheer mental illness is the cause of gender dysphoria or rake me over the coals for it I'm not advocating the two are entirely connected though I do believe it is possible.

I try to keep an open mind, though admittedly I'm far from perfect and have my prejudices just as anyone else does.

I've been reading some articles and I think there is something to the theory that hormones and other toxins/additives in our food and water have something to do with the rate at which we are seeing cases of gender dysphoria, possibly with some forms of social disorders and ADHD and mild autism.

And before anybody rushes in to cheer mental illness is the cause of gender dysphoria or rake me over the coals for it I'm not advocating the two are entirely connected though I do believe it is possible.

I try to keep an open mind, though admittedly I'm far from perfect and have my prejudices just as anyone else does.
I think it’s true that there are people that are happier living their lives differently than they were born.
I also think it’s true that’s it’s never been easier and more accepted for them to pursue that.

With regards to the steep increase in gender dysphoria among young people - there have been observations of gender dysphoria moving through peer groups in a similar fashion that bulimia and anorexia moved through teenage girl peer groups 30 years ago. Fwiw.

What happened to the days of "stay out of our bedrooms. Just leave us be"?

How is this not forcing an agenda on our kids?
How did a group of people that make up around 1% of the United States population get so much control across the country?🤔🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back