The Problems with Trans-ideology

We've had sex ed classes for decades, and setting that aside, LGBT history like the Stonewall Riots isn't "sexual preferences." Hard to overstate how dumb the above post was
LGBTQ is nothing but sexual preferences...and in sex ed class pretty sure they never encourage or push heterosexual preferences...it was always about STDs and pregnancy...again. why does where you put your genitals matter to a child?

LGBTQ is nothing but sexual preferences...and in sex ed class pretty sure they never encourage or push heterosexual preferences...it was always about STDs and pregnancy...again. why does where you put your genitals matter to a child?
Teaching about the Stonewall Riots is not "teaching sexual preferences" lmao. Sex ed doesn't "push a preference," hopefully, it teaches kids the facts. Including, and you'll never believe this, the facts about where adults put their genitals. Thanks, this conversation made everyone dumber

Teaching about the Stonewall Riots is not "teaching sexual preferences" lmao. Sex ed doesn't "push a preference," hopefully, it teaches kids the facts. Including, and you'll never believe this, the facts about where adults put their genitals. Thanks, this conversation made everyone dumber
This is how you catch a predator....an adult wishing to discuss which orifices he out his gentials with children....

This is how you catch a predator....an adult wishing to discuss which orifices he out his gentials with children....
You keep trying to come up with ~scary~ ways to describe sex ed classes that already exist lol. Sex ed didn't teach you about a vagina?

What is it about the Stonewall riots that make it a requirement for our kids to learn in order to graduate high school? Why are their riots any more important than any other riot?

Reactions: whodeycin85
What is it about the Stonewall riots that make it a requirement for our kids to learn in order to graduate high school? Why are their riots any more important than any other riot?
It was a pathway to more rights. Why learn anything? Why teach about MLK or Black history, amirite? Minority groups fighting for rights simply aren't worth discussing, only World War II or whatever

It was a pathway to more rights. Why learn anything? Why teach about MLK or Black history, amirite? Minority groups fighting for rights simply aren't worth discussing, only World War II or whatever
So you wanna make it a requirement that we teach our kids that rioting is pathway to more rights? Really? Count me out on that one. That is exactly what I DON'T want our schools teaching our kids.

So you wanna make it a requirement that we teach our kids that rioting is pathway to more rights? Really? Count me out on that one. That is exactly what I DON'T want our schools teaching our kids.
The Stonewall Riots are an important historical event, lol. Trying to censor them because they “send the wrong message” is both weak-minded and extremely stupid

The Stonewall Riots are an important historical event, lol. Trying to censor them because they “send the wrong message” is both weak-minded and extremely stupid
Very few historical events are required by law to teach. It should not be a requirement pushed by the statehouse

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Sacramento Declares itself a Sanctuary City for Transgender people, after multiple GOP-run states banned surgeries and hormone treatments for children​

• California's capital is the first in the state to vote for such legislation after the bill introduced by council member Katie Valenzuela
Sacramento officials have voted to become a sanctuary city for transgender people - as multiple Republican states have started banning so-called gender-affirming care for children.

California's capital is the first in the state to vote for such legislation after the bill introduced by councilmember Katie Valenzuela was unanimously approved by City Council.

Sacramento follows Ithaca, New York, which has also passed similar legislation.

Oh no! They might talk about the Stonewall Riots! How scary!!!
At a time when schools are struggling with teaching and children retaining basic concepts....... making sure we take time out of teachers and students limited time to teach about affinity groups and topics sounds like a great idea.

Edit:

Ok, in reading a little about the demonstrations and the actions that led up to it I'm ok with Stonewall being taught in line with other groups rights......civil rights, women's suffrage etc.

I still contend however that a large part of our issues with children and teaching them is curriculum activism or saturating them instead of teaching a narrow basic spectrum they can then build on in further education such as college.

You can only pour so much water into a glass so to speak.

Last edited:
At a time when schools are struggling with teaching and children retaining basic concepts....... making sure we take time out of teachers and students limited time to teach about affinity groups and topics sounds like a great idea.

Edit:

Ok, in reading a little about the demonstrations and the actions that led up to it I'm ok with Stonewall being taught in line with other groups rights......civil rights, women's suffrage etc.

I still contend however that s large part of our issues with children and teaching them is curriculum activism or saturating then instead of teaching a narrow basic spectrum they can them build on in further education such as college.

You can only pour so much water into a glass so to speak.
I mostly agree with you, but find it unlikely that the best “narrow basic spectrum” would just never mention LGBTQ+ people at all. I would teach about Stonewall as you described in your edit

A novel approach to teaching history would be to recognize people and events that actually impacted the bulk of society and let the sexual proclivities be relegated to independent study. If someone's attraction to the family pet leads to the invention of jet engines or beginning a world war, then by all means include that information. Otherwise, let sleeping dogs lie.

VN Store

Back