The Official UGA @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. March 29 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. March 30 5PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. March 31 2PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Hope this isn't a harbinger of the day UT sports in for. Terrible start to the weekend.
UT favored by 3.5 over creighton. Should be a good game. I like a close game that builds tension as it goes along and most people like early certainty with a big lead.

UT has better coaching and I like to see good coaches have to adjust at the half and again in the second half.

Tonight is a matter of the Vols getting a lead of any type and having Creighton have to adjust to the vols which is difficult because UT has many ways to score and defend. I'd LOVE to see Barnes tap into that later tonight.

Good luck btw

I want a worse a** whooping than this tomorrow going in our favor. That’s the only way to get the disgusting taste out of our mouths.

Reactions: spyfish007
I can't remember the last time this happened to our basevols. Hey that's a good thing it doesn't happen very often. Guys will bounce back tomorrow. GBO 🍊
I'll be interested to see how this team responds to being humiliated. In this league, you don't need to be losing any home series. Yeah, I know about last year, but personally, I'd like to avoid being sent to places like USM again. Let's hope we pull a bama and pull out a series win.

VN Store

Back