The Official UGA @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. March 29 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. March 30 5PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. March 31 2PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Glad to add to the atmosphere. Not the first time I've been laughed at by girls.

Share some vintage Dylan with 'em. Consider it educational. Bob wrote the song in a bathroom at the recording studio during a break, came in, recorded it in one take. 1963, just months before JFK's assassination.

After that GA blast, y'all need some levity.
You're definitely part of it now!

My IRL as well as audience here have a much more sexualized co-conversation that definitely wouldn't be appreciated by the mods of Volnation, but I have the feeling that most of volnation would like it and contribute to it heavily. AND that's without a bunch of Vol Dongs tonight js

This is a blow out for sure….I have too many GA friends for this. Hope Basketball Vols can give me a little cred tonight.

It’s time to admit the thing we didn’t want to have to admit

We miss Burns
Look at pitching rotation from recent years past. Plenty of film on Beam and if he hasn’t tweaked any of his pitches or improved, they’ll figure him out eventually. Hopefully Russell is ok and can get some good innings out of he and Beam. Z had an off night but the defense didn’t help one bit.
Sounds to me like they came in overconfident and careless, and the play reflected that.
My son’s team did the same thing in a tournament last weekend and they got spanked. But it also has motivated them and they’ve worked harder to make sure it don’t happen again.
I feel like the pride has been hurt a bit and the Vols will respond.

Just didn't get the hit when we needed it. Instead we hit into a double play . Everything would have been much different had the double plays had been hits . Pups are hot tonight we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

You're definitely part of it now!

My IRL as well as audience here have a much more sexualized co-conversation that definitely wouldn't be appreciated by the mods of Volnation, but I have the feeling that most of volnation would like it and contribute to it heavily. AND that's without a bunch of Vol Dongs tonight js
Oh dear! And my last post has now contributed to the delinquency of minors.

I better get my widowed brain over to the basketball forum before I start remembering sexual conversation.

Have a good basketball night, Drewbydoo! Let the players score tonight.

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Well worded.

Much better than "Held dong-less."
We'll get one/some soon or we're just saving them for the next game.

NGL, this is not the game I was expecting, but I'm still going to stick around. These are two very good teams and if anyone thinks UGA doesn't know what the Vols are capable of, they wouldn't be so celebratory about every hit.

My gf and her UGA gal pals visiting tonight ( or this weekend? ) say they won't be denied the dongs they deserve.

They also said they're working on their baseball dong talk and thought this game was supposed to have a lot of dongs.

Me: I like girls that can appreciate a nice dongs.

That got me giggles, but YOU made them laugh.

VN Store

Back