The Official Thread of "Da Bears"

Another shot at drafting a bust QB now that Fields is gone. Im going to guess Drake Maye this time
Well terrible guess. Caleb is the guy and is going to be phenomenal and will come into a much better situation than Fields did.

Very similar, but looks better with the rendered lakefront and Chicago skyline imo. Still prefer the whole thing face plants and they do something different in Arlington Heights.
the Bears Owners want it taxpayer funded - I wouldnt say its a done deal but then again you got morons running Chicago and Illinois

Reactions: Vol423
the Bears Owners want it taxpayer funded - I wouldnt say its a done deal but then again you got morons running Chicago and Illinois
That’s every new stadium. Even the multi-billionaire who built the stadium for his Rams that the Chargers share got a significant portion from the public. Building it in that area with the red tape and Friends of the Park in consideration turned it into a $5 billion+ dollar prospect. And that’s to SHARE it with the city on a way better deal than they had at Soldier Field, but barely more increased capacity. In Arlington Heights they’d outright own it and it would cost significantly less to build a bigger venue.

Reactions: knoxvol52
neither of these 2 teams have had much luck drafting QBs
You’re only as good as the guys doing the picking. Your fortunes aren’t bound by the past. Who was the great quarterback for the Packers between Bart Starr and Brett Favre? And Ron Wolf didn’t DRAFT him. It’s about the process and Poles has the best I’ve seen since Bill Tobin for the Bears.

VN Store

Back