The Official Thread of "Da Bears"

You'll be able to hire Ron Rivera. He played for the Bears.
Wow! I come here to find out historical facts about my favorite team. While you’re in there, do you remember the DC he played for…after Buddy Ryan?

Wow! I come here to find out historical facts about my favorite team. While you’re in there, do you remember the DC he played for…after Buddy Ryan?
Who cares, he's a terrible HC

Last edited:
If you don’t have the Sunday ticket, you’ll see the highlights later. Eddie Jackson needs to hang it up. I’m so tired of him being the softest guy on the field. Instead of blowing up the lead blocker, he just “Ole’s” it like Roger Dorn from major league and allows a 75 yard touchdown up the sideline.

Reactions: butchna
Washington has draft picks and cap room. In addition to finally having a new owner. The Washington job is far more attractive than Chicago.
Not only do the Bears have better picks and quite a bit of cap room...but they have a better team and an easier division for the future…this is one of the worst takes ever…if the Bears get it right they can contend for next 5-10 years…Washington has no chance

Not only do the Bears have better picks and quite a bit of cap room...but they have a better team and an easier division for the future…this is one of the worst takes ever…if the Bears get it right they can contend for next 5-10 years…Washington has no chance
Bless your heart

The Bears have nailed secondary picks the past two years. Johnson, Brisker, and Stevenson are dudes. They have also crushed it on the Dline and free agency at LB and Sweat. Give me and edge, safety and we’re good on defense. Trade the 1 and fleece someone else this year. Get a C, LT and move current LT to guard. Get a WR and possibly TEbif Bowers available.

Most importantly, get a veteran QB that can make a playoff run if Fields reverts or gets hurt. We’re making the playoffs next year. With another two draft hauls we can compete for championships.

All this and Green Bay and Minnesota are sliding. Detroit is going to be a problem for awhile.

Not sure they’ll listen.

It's a tough call. I think the best move is trade back. I think you can still get a QB 1st rd. But the idea of letting Fields walk when he's improving and risking it all on yet another pick that could fail you?...hedge your bets and keep Fields, get MHjr, Penix?, and other draft assets

It's a tough call. I think the best move is trade back. I think you can still get a QB 1st rd. But the idea of letting Fields walk when he's improving and risking it all on yet another pick that could fail you?...hedge your bets and keep Fields, get MHjr, Penix?, and other draft assets

Sheil Kapadia was telling Bill Simmons they need to draft a QB, not many guys get much better in year 4 when years 1-3 are underwhelming, but then they both started talking about this ^ scenario and both liked it. Trade #1 and get a big piece and either Daniels or Penix and then other draft capital. Have an offseason QB battle. Seems like they were both on board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outofmyvolcanmind
I hope that finally seals the fate of Fields…he is awful and can not compete against teams with a pulse. Also Eberflus looks to be out as well. Just time for a bit of a reset.

I hope that finally seals the fate of Fields…he is awful and can not compete against teams with a pulse. Also Eberflus looks to be out as well. Just time for a bit of a reset.

The broadcast sure made the team comments seem like Eberflus will be back. Honestly, I was more frustrated with the defense today.

Lot of great takes! Flus is back and OC’s are being interviewed. Personal hope is Klint Kubiak.

Another shot at drafting a bust QB now that Fields is gone. Im going to guess Drake Maye this time

Another shot at drafting a bust QB now that Fields is gone. Im going to guess Drake Maye this time

The Bears and Steelers fanbases are insane.

Steelers: “WE STOLE JUSTIN! WHAT A FLEECE!

Bears: “OH MY GOD POLES SUCKS! HOW COULD WE ONLY GET A 6th FOR A STUD LIKE JUSTIN!”

Ain’t nobody going to care about this deal in 3 years lol

His stock has plummeted for some odd reason without any games being played. May end up picked after Daniels and McCarthy.

The Bears and Steelers fanbases are insane.

Steelers: “WE STOLE JUSTIN! WHAT A FLEECE!

Bears: “OH MY GOD POLES SUCKS! HOW COULD WE ONLY GET A 6th FOR A STUD LIKE JUSTIN!”

Ain’t nobody going to care about this deal in 3 years lol
This was the result of an unholy marriage between Poles overplaying his hand and doing right by JF as he promised.

VN Store

Back