The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Tech Game Thread, 1:00 pm ET , SEC Network+

Fulkerson needs weight and a 15ft jump shot and he becomes much more than a junkyard dog. Has the potential for a really nice college career. Williams has great foot work and moves on the block for a freshman.

I haven't been able to watch today, but the future of UT basketball is bright. These guys need to continue to develop, but there are some good looking players.

Reactions: 2 people
The Vols played a great game today. They haven't let up at all and showed tons of energy. Very solid performance today.

Best scouting job and execution of a game plan for 2 halves this season. Encouraging

What happened to Pastner, at one time he was considered a very promising young head coach.

overall best game so far...so many contributed to a great team win...pretty cool...:yahoo:

GO VOLS!

I have said from the beginning since watching them play their first game I like this team. They are extremely young with 8 newcomers. However it is 8 guys that have a high motor and are unslefish and add this with the likes of mostella and his abillity to score 30 on any given night and bone when he gets healthy. The fight and energy on defense paired with the unselfish attitude we have on offensive makes this team exciting to watch. Not only are they exciting now the ceiling is very high for this group not only this season but moving foward as well. When you watch the player development of kyle alexander from one year to the next that tells me Rick can develop the type of players he brings in and that is a plus as well.

This will be an enjoyable year to watch. There are going to be Turnovers, silly fouls and dumb mistakes, but there is no doubt the boys play hard. Ultimately, its what you want from a team who is incredibly young.

Williams had some TOs today but plays hard. GA Tech's big came in to game leading the NCAA in blocks per game, but only had one tonight. Fulkerson and Williams were unafraid to attack him which was great to see.

Guards look good. Im worried about Kwe Parker a bit. I know he is just a freshman, so of course im overreacting. Watched him play a couple games in high school last year and he was a beast. It might just take a big to get used to the game for him.

Good game from Phillips and Hubbs. Didn't see Mostella out there too much. Am curious to see how many minutes he played.

Reactions: 1 person
What happened to Pastner, at one time he was considered a very promising young head coach.

Not a very good floor coach. He can recruit, and it wouldn't surprise me if he recruited well in Atlanta. But he will get beat by better coaches with similar or even slightly less talent.

Reactions: 1 person
This will be an enjoyable year to watch. There are going to be Turnovers, silly fouls and dumb mistakes, but there is no doubt the boys play hard. Ultimately, its what you want from a team who is incredibly young.

Williams had some TOs today but plays hard. GA Tech's big came in to game leading the NCAA in blocks per game, but only had one tonight. Fulkerson and Williams were unafraid to attack him which was great to see.

Guards look good. Im worried about Kwe Parker a bit. I know he is just a freshman, so of course im overreacting. Watched him play a couple games in high school last year and he was a beast. It might just take a big to get used to the game for him.

Good game from Phillips and Hubbs. Didn't see Mostella out there too much. Am curious to see how many minutes he played.

I thought the same thing about Parker. Seems like he is playing tight and tentative..nervous to make turnovers maybe.

VN Store

Back