The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Tech Game Thread, 1:00 pm ET , SEC Network+

Fulk, Williams , and Bowden know how to play basketball

We are young but play a bunch of guys. From what the announcer said, Georgia Tech only plays about 8 deep. Asking some of his top guys to play 35 plus minutes. Hopefully we can play well and wear them down.

Does it bother anyone else or just me about MOSTELLA shooting everytime?? He's been in 4 mins and taken 6 shots, made 1

I don't care how hot he can get, he thinks everytime he gets it he has to shoot.. sit MOSTELLA

I'm beginning to think Barnes (secretly) wants him to be aggressive with his scoring attempts. Possibly he thinks his shooting will improve or he likes that Mostella's energy keeps the team from going to sleep.

Man that was sloppy as hell. We had several chances to extend the lead, don't get it, then give up a 3 at the other end.

Either Phillips or Mostella should always be in the game - they are really the only ones who right now can create their own shot

I liked that Fulkerson didn't hesitate at all on that move to the basket against their big guy.

I'm beginning to think Barnes (secretly) wants him to be aggressive with his scoring attempts. Possibly he thinks his shooting will improve or he likes that Mostella's energy keeps the team from going to sleep.

I believe Barnes has given him the green light because he knows how streaky he can be.

VN Store

Back