The Official Tennessee vs. Georgia Tech Game Thread, 1:00 pm ET , SEC Network+

Loving the defensive intensity.

I've noticed they have been really disciplined on the shot fake.. That will save you a lot of easy buckets and looks for the other team.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe Barnes has given him the green light because he knows how streaky he can be.

I kind of look at Mostella as a Jamal Crawford or Lou Williams type. If he isnt scoring he wont play as much. I think the UT coaches realize what he is capable of. Wont always ben on, but when he is...itll be great for the team.

Good half so far. Keep it up. Hubbs and Evans both having really solid games so far.

If we can play this type of ball, we can finish mid pack in conference.

If we can play this type of ball, we can finish mid pack in conference.

Offensively, we won't normally shoot over 50%, but defensively, we are playing great. Taking the teams out of their rhythm and keeping them from doing what they want to do.

Very pleased right now.

Good game so far. First, nice game for full,
But now onto 2 laugh out loud moments for me.
1: josh pastners "assa." There's the 5 year old in me lol

2: fulk setting for the charge way too early and okogie just going right by him. Reminded me of when your controller dies in the middle of 2k

Go vols!

I hope they finish this off. We can win a lot of games playing this way. Got to play team ball and hard on defense. Playing like this could get us possibly to the NIT.

One thing the Vols have going for them is depth.

Sure they are all young, but they are energetic and can all contribute.

Nothing better than being able to keep a team fresh and not have a huge drop in production.

One thing the Vols have going for them is depth.

Sure they are all young, but they are energetic and can all contribute.

Nothing better than being able to keep a team fresh and not have a huge drop in production.

Deep and balanced. Not likely to completely collapse if any one players has to sit. Maybe Hubbs. He's doing stuff on defense that don't show up in the stats.

Deep and balanced. Not likely to completely collapse if any one players has to sit. Maybe Hubbs. He's doing stuff on defense that don't show up in the stats.

Agreed.

Encouraging to see improvement in each game so far.

Looks like players are buying in and so far it seems like it would be a fun system to play in, everyone is getting touches.

VN Store

Back