The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

I don't agree with all you NegaVols. I am not happy about the loss, in fact I am heartbroken. But I am not writing off this team or this staff.

Butch can't make the throws, and if you can't see that is what is holding this team back then you are not watching the same game I am.

We have all the pieces in place. Please have a little patience . Can you all imagine the dumpster fire if anyone takes this fire Butch seriously? Even coaches have a learning curve, but in this case we don't have a good enough D to close a game.

We are an average team, getting better every week. We will still have a good season, just not quite as good as we hoped. And by the way, I have never been accused of being an optimist.

Do you realize how ass backwards your thinking is? True Vols regard the school and the program above the coach you coach worshiper you.

Reactions: 2 people
How ANYone can defend today's game is incomprehensible. Allow 5/5 on fourth down conversions? Did we forget that the middle of the field is a legal place for wide receivers to run? Dobbs bailed us out with his feet on countless plays, but I'm sorry, if your offense can't muster more than 85 passing yards outside of trick plays against one of the worst FL teams in 20 years, there is NO excuse and the coach MUST take ownership.

Yes, the players must execute, but who is responsible for preparing this team to execute? That's right, the coaches.

Now I have to deal with all my pissant friends from HS for yet another year (grew up in Tampa).

I don't agree with all you NegaVols. I am not happy about the loss, in fact I am heartbroken. But I am not writing off this team or this staff.

Butch can't make the throws, and if you can't see that is what is holding this team back then you are not watching the same game I am.

We have all the pieces in place. Please have a little patience . Can you all imagine the dumpster fire if anyone takes this fire Butch seriously? Even coaches have a learning curve, but in this case we don't have a good enough D to close a game.

We are an average team, getting better every week. We will still have a good season, just not quite as good as we hoped. And by the way, I have never been accused of being an optimist.

Please stop your sunshine pumping.
Butch is trash absolutely trash

I've been supportive of this staff since day one but not anymore. That was pathetic, easy to predict play calling on offense. DeBord is a joke and it's on Butch to replace him. I don't care though, I'm finished pouring my heart into every game with this inept coaching staff calling the shots.

When you have the ball with a 6 point lead, and 3 min on the clock, you have to move the ball to pick up a first down or 2. You have to move the chains to eat up the clock, but what did they do? They went 3 and out and gave Florida the ball back. I knew Florida would score and get the win when the happened. But hey, I'm not the one makin millions to make those decisions!

Reactions: 3 people

An average team that lost to two teams that were worse then them. Look at harbaugh at Michigan with an average team. Won 31-0 today with a disaster half as good as ours. Sadly butch is our ron zook

Our coach is a joke. Our team is solid. That's it. Our coach is an embarresment. He sucks.

I agree. U let a real coach like even miles or saban coach this same team vs Fla & I bet we win that game by 30. He just does not know how to coach all this talent we have.

Me (on some play or another): need to run Hurd up the middle right here

(Hurd up the middle, tackled for a loss)

Me: guess they saw that coming.

The Mrs.: so why did you call it?

LOL. Stop crying. I know the coaches made mistakes but you dont think the players own this too? I mean how many times were they put in position to win these last 2 games and failed? How is that a talking point? I mean if its not fact then I am dead wrong.... but am I?

Lots of blame to go around. But with the weak minded come the simple out - blame the coach.

No they don't! They ran for 250+ yards and Dobbs completes 60% of his passes. The players did more than enough to win. They didn't call the soft coverages on five 4th down conversions. They didn't call the TO on 2 4th downs allowing UF to draw something up at no expense to them. When people start blaming 20 yr old kids who are a product of their coaching rather than the pros making a combined $6 mil, that's simple minded.

Reactions: 3 people
We all know Jones is going to be here next year, and will have another stellar recruiting class. Dobbs is not Div 1 talent -- period. Horrible decisions on several plays. Defense was the big surprise today. They can't finish for some reason. If we win the next 2 home games, that will take the sting out. You always throw out rankings for UGA. We play them tight every year.

Can anyone deny anymore that Butch Jones is Ron Zook reincarnated?

DeathMobileEatMe.jpg

Butch will lose the fan base neyland will begin to be empty cause no one wants to watch this crap. He will be fired by end of season or will start looking to go back to little boy football

VN Store

Back