The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

AZZANI should be fired after the season. Absolute waste of wide receiver talent. Of course that's probably on the OC, too

***** doesn't even need to talk to the media.

The coaching search should just get started he's 0 for against anyone except a washed up Spurrier and lesser talent.

STFU. You obviously get your talking points from Butch. If Butch wouldn't use asinine TO's 2-3x we win as well. Tell your boy to execute.

LOL. Stop crying. I know the coaches made mistakes but you dont think the players own this too? I mean how many times were they put in position to win these last 2 games and failed? How is that a talking point? I mean if its not fact then I am dead wrong.... but am I?

Lots of blame to go around. But with the weak minded come the simple out - blame the coach.

Getting out coached by Stoops is one thing, getting out coached by a guy you've never heard of...... that's entirely different.

Butch Jones is the one that needs to learn how to win, not the kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
AZZANI should be fired after the season. Absolute waste of wide receiver talent. Of course that's probably on the OC, too

Well when you pick the guy out of a dusty cubical to run your offense this happens. It's fulmer and clawsen

Zach is the assistant passing game coordinator so his check should be voided too

I repeat - the coaching makes you wonder at times BUT they did put this team in position to win both UF and OU at least 20 times (10 each game plus/minus).

Think about that. Your staff puts you in a position to win 2 games where all you needed to do was make 2 plays out of 20, and you are undefeated.

Again, how can you guys just blame Butch so easily?

The buck stops with the guy making $4 million a yr

Reactions: 4 people
LOL. Stop crying. I know the coaches made mistakes but you dont think the players own this too? I mean how many times were they put in position to win these last 2 games and failed? How is that a talking point? I mean if its not fact then I am dead wrong.... but am I?

Lots of blame to go around. But with the weak minded come the simple out - blame the coach.

He is the head coach! Ultimately it all falls back on him.

Me and Mrs Jones...

At the same time, we cant fire him. He needs at minimum 5 years to get his system installed due to the complete bs that occured 5 yrs before.

Tell me was it Jalen who who told them to sit on a lead again or was it Dobbs? Or maybe maybin said something. Butch chose to stop defending him

I don't agree with all you NegaVols. I am not happy about the loss, in fact I am heartbroken. But I am not writing off this team or this staff.

Butch can't make the throws, and if you can't see that is what is holding this team back then you are not watching the same game I am.

We have all the pieces in place. Please have a little patience . Can you all imagine the dumpster fire if anyone takes this fire Butch seriously? Even coaches have a learning curve, but in this case we don't have a good enough D to close a game.

We are an average team, getting better every week. We will still have a good season, just not quite as good as we hoped. And by the way, I have never been accused of being an optimist.

VN Store

Back