The Official Tennessee vs. #9 Missouri Game Thread, 7:00pm ET(11/02/13), ESPN

I say again Ladies and Gents...BELIEVE!!!

I have no reasons why except that I honestly BELIEVE that our Vols will WIN at the end of the game with the rock star kicking a last second FG.

Then we'll all Palardy like a rock star.

The Missoiuri team and fans will feel the misery of another Loss from our Vols.

Tennessee...34

Missouri......31

I just BELIEVE it's going to happen and this will start a WIN streak that will go on all the rest of this season.

Tennessee is about to #RisetotheTop!!!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 3 people
neutral Snap an 18-game losing streak to ranked teams on the road (excluding sites) since a 51-33 win at #10 Georgia on Oct. 7, 2006. A win would also end a streak of 11 consecuti neutral ve SEC road losses since 2011.

Snap an 18-game losing streak vs. AP Top-10 opponents dating to the 51-33 win at No. 10 Georgia in 2006. Earlier this season, So. Carolina was ranked No. 9 in the Coaches Poll when the Vols beat SC (23-21).

Represent two wins in three games over ranked teams after 19 consecutive losses to ranked teams from Dec. 31, 2009 through Oct. 5, 2013.

Improve Butch Jones to 55-31 (.640) in seven seasons as a head coach while marking the 804th win in Tennessee football history.
Antwon Stewarts interception deep in ga territory started the landside...big play/turnover early could be just the kick start what we need...sure hope so

Last edited:
If they can't cover the deep ball throw it to North til his hands hurt. Then hand it to Neal for a long run.

BIG ORANGE PRIDE!

You feelin' it

images

Reactions: 1 person
The Vols have won eight games in a row on Nov. 2, dating to a 28-0 win over LSU on Nov. 2, 1940. All-time, Tennessee is 11-3 on Nov. 2nd

Reactions: 3 people
Vols. Upset. Calling it. My first right out Volnation prediction. I feel like it will happen. Don't know why. Everything is stacked in their Mizzou's favor. I won't give stats slanted to our schedule. I won't bring up conspiracy theories. I just have a gut feeling. I like this team.

I agree. Mizzou reminds me alot of USCe & we all know what happened there. Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back