The Official Tennessee vs. #9 Missouri Game Thread, 7:00pm ET(11/02/13), ESPN

I do believe this game will be decided in the fourth quarter. One off topic thing about Mizzou. Its funny they wanted in the BIG10 but Delaney and the conference wasnt interested. Oddly enough say they were in the Big Id say they would have been in Michigans division and would probably go undefeated because so weak. That would have been huge conference championship for oppurtunity to push for BCS argument. As it stands OHIO St. will not get a chance to play any top 5 teams to have a valid argument. I wonder if Delaney would like to have Missouri now. Another case where Slive is a step up.

Reactions: 1 person
Vols. Upset. Calling it. My first right out Volnation prediction. I feel like it will happen. Don't know why. Everything is stacked in their Mizzou's favor. I won't give stats slanted to our schedule. I won't bring up conspiracy theories. I just have a gut feeling. I like this team.

My weekly, random, hit and run.

End the Fe.....**** Mizzou!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 296
Here's how it goes....Missouri gets a 10 pt gift, they elect to use it in the first quarter.

Q1: Missou 10- Vols 3

Q2: won by stagnant play.... Missou 13-Vols 6

Q3 won by draw.... Missou 20- Vols 13

Q4 won by the team with desire.... Vols 23- Missou 20.

Reactions: 2 people
Just watched one of the best HS games or at any level for that matter. 2 teams that were struggling to end the year. We kicked a FG at the end of the game just like palardy. Ended a 15 year winning streak for BOAZ. I say that to say this, that got me pumped up for tomorrow. I have no voice l, but ill still be yelling!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

North with at least 2 big catches and we have a real Croom sighting for the first time this year!

Vols. Upset. Calling it. My first right out Volnation prediction. I feel like it will happen. Don't know why. Everything is stacked in their Mizzou's favor. I won't give stats slanted to our schedule. I won't bring up conspiracy theories. I just have a gut feeling. I like this team.

Their Mizzou's? Oh man. So yeah,I've had a drink or two.

Excited to see Dobbs start and how he does. In reality I know it's gonna be a tough game to win for our young team, but maybe Dobbs gets our offense clicking.

I am the Banquet Manager at the hotel they are staying at here in Columbia. I am a VERY DEDICATED Vol fan and it is certainly a PRIVILEGE AND AN HONOR to be taking care of them. I have 3 more meals with them tomorrow and then off to the game!

Reactions: 7 people
I am the Banquet Manager at the hotel they are staying at here in Columbia. I am a VERY DEDICATED Vol fan and it is certainly a PRIVILEGE AND AN HONOR to be taking care of them. I have 3 more meals with them tomorrow and then off to the game!

Can you take pics?

VN Store

Back