The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

I used to think there was nothing worse than Florida football and Kentucky basketball fans. As well as Vanderbilt and Memphis fans due to their proximity to us which added an element to the hatred between the programs. But Missouri, wtf?

I've never seen a bigger board of entitled fans talking s***. They call us UTjr. and say stuff like like our program is nothing and they remember it when it used to be something. Who the f are these people and why do they feel so entitled? They've never won dick in anything, that includes the SEC. They should let us know when they win an SEC championship, let alone a National Championship. They should be so proud of being the runner up in the East last season over the likes of South Carolina and Vanderbilt who had the best overall records behind Missouri. You know the East is bad when Florida, Georgia and Tennessee are all 3 behind the likes of South Carolina and Vanderbilt. Not that South Carolina isn't a respectable program these days. Overall though, Fla, Ga and Tenn have always been the top dogs. When thosel 3 have a worse record than Vanderbilt in the same season and that's the year you(Mizzouri) win the East, you have nothing to brag about.

Hopefully Dobbs saw their s*** talk because they trashed him more than anyone. They laugh at the thought of him being any good and that they're going to embarrass him. Good luck with that.

If your talking about tigerboard it is a flame/troll fest it's all about smack talk and gigging each other and the opposing fans...don't take it serious.

Aarion Pinton will be starting for Missouri tonight at CB. He was removed from indefinite suspension this week and listed as the starter on the depth chart for tonight's game. He's been arrested twice this year for drug related crimes including pot possession. He has 3 INT's on the year and his backup has none.

Missouri is pulling out all the stops. No way he should be playing. I hope we beat their freaking butts. Pinkel may be a good coach but his ethics and decision making continue to be questionable.

"Butch is a dweeb. They will never be better than middle of the pack no matter how much talent he stockpiles."

Missouri fans... most entitled fans I've ever encountered. Since when did they become this powerhouse program that views themselves so highly? Since joining the SEC? Talk about getting a big head. They're like Vanderbilt fans during the Franklin era but x2.

There is nothing that can point them to that conclusion at this point. Its more wishful thinking right now.

Gotta go to sleep now, carry the banner strong guys.

Does anyone know of a way to rewatch the SEC network version of gameday this morning from Knoxville? Forgot to DVR it.

alright, they have pissed me off with their comments. I hope we rub their faces in it like you house train a dog. Mizzou has experienced a lil success early and now they think it will be like that forever. Oh, are they in for a shock. Probably starting with this game, and definitely starting next year. The traditional powers of the East will not lay dormant for much longer, then it will be time for them to scrummage for the scraps for a multitude of years.

Does anyone know of a way to rewatch the SEC network version of gameday this morning from Knoxville? Forgot to DVR it.

Yes, come over, I taped it!!

On a side note, I may be the only VFL that has not made a comment about "you know what" :) I say no need, wait and see what happens.

Go Vols!:rock:

alright, they have pissed me off with their comments. I hope we rub their faces in it like you house train a dog. Mizzou has experienced a lil success early and now they think it will be like that forever. Oh, are they in for a shock. Probably starting with this game, and definitely starting next year. The traditional powers of the East will not lay dormant for much longer, then it will be time for them to scrummage for the scraps for a multitude of years.

Amen Brotha!!:clapping:

Im pretty upset AFN is not air this game. Just got to germany and we dont have internet set up yet. Not even sure i can stream volnetwork. Either way go Vols.

Holy Crap Dude, I am Sorry! Someone help this feller if they can!

Buddy of mine gave this to me this morning at work.

Attachments

• IMG_20141122_121632.jpg
    IMG_20141122_121632.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back