The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

I used to think there was nothing worse than Florida football and Kentucky basketball fans. As well as Vanderbilt and Memphis fans due to their proximity to us which added an element to the hatred between the programs. But Missouri, wtf?

I've never seen a bigger board of entitled fans talking s***. They call us UTjr. and say stuff like like our program is nothing and they remember it when it used to be something. Who the f are these people and why do they feel so entitled? They've never won dick in anything, that includes the SEC. They should let us know when they win an SEC championship, let alone a National Championship. They should be so proud of being the runner up in the East last season over the likes of South Carolina and Vanderbilt who had the best overall records behind Missouri. You know the East is bad when Florida, Georgia and Tennessee are all 3 behind the likes of South Carolina and Vanderbilt. Not that South Carolina isn't a respectable program these days. Overall though, Fla, Ga and Tenn have always been the top dogs. When thosel 3 have a worse record than Vanderbilt in the same season and that's the year you(Mizzouri) win the East, you have nothing to brag about.

Hopefully Dobbs saw their s*** talk because they trashed him more than anyone. They laugh at the thought of him being any good and that they're going to embarrass him. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 3 people
Im pretty upset AFN is not air this game. Just got to germany and we dont have internet set up yet. Not even sure i can stream volnetwork. Either way go Vols.

Reactions: 2 people
I would not be nervous if we had aj but people are gonna see how much he means to us today IMO ... But I hope I'm wrong and they keep up the good defense. But the first have without Brian and Aj is probably going to be rough!!!

It's only 8:30 am but I'm nervous as hell. This has the feel of a season defining game but so did Florida and that's what makes me nervous.

I'm disappointed it is not on AFN as well. I was hoping to watch this on TV instead of try to stream it in Afghanistan with this crap sniperhill net. If I can find a stream that is just video with no audio I can stream it fine. Other than that it will be really choppy.

I would not be nervous if we had aj but people are gonna see how much he means to us today IMO ... But I hope I'm wrong and they keep up the good defense. But the first have without Brian and Aj is probably going to be rough!!!

I think the Defense will step it up today, all the frustration of this week will come out on the field.

We need to control the ball and move the chains with the D on the sidelines.

We had a good week of practice. I'm tired of reading and watching Missouri run their mouth's. Let's go take care business, and become bowl eligible tonight! I really think they're in for a big surprise😆. GBO!!!

"Butch is a dweeb. They will never be better than middle of the pack no matter how much talent he stockpiles."

Missouri fans... most entitled fans I've ever encountered. Since when did they become this powerhouse program that views themselves so highly? Since joining the SEC? Talk about getting a big head. They're like Vanderbilt fans during the Franklin era but x2.

Reactions: 1 person
All that BEAUTIFUL ORANGE on TV! You guys representing well on the SECN!!!

GBO!!!

A great drinking game would be to take a drink whenever "Rocky Top" is played and we hear that WOO...but we would all be smashed by end of 1st Qtr

At least one Missouri fan plans on Dobbs shredding their defense and our D forcing a lot of turnovers. That's not what he meant but that's how it comes out because we're not gonna play Rocky Top to celebrate Missouri scoring on us. I hope his dream comes true and Tennessee runs it up in the 1st quarter.

Im pretty upset AFN is not air this game. Just got to germany and we dont have internet set up yet. Not even sure i can stream volnetwork. Either way go Vols.
Bummer...sorry, man. Thank you for your service...:hi:
oh...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back