The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 of 10 and an interception? Eh.

I just want Mettenberger at this point. I've said it a million times today so I'll stop after saying it this last time.

The interception wasn't his fault, hit the receiver's hand (was it Hunter?) and bounced into the air.

Just have Hunter run as fast he can and throw it up to him. Who cares at this point.

Will be embarrassing if we go into the half down 17 back to back weeks.

But it looked like Hunter had a defender all over him, wasn't there?

I honestly can't remember. I think the only bad passes were the one to Walker earlier in the game and that pass to Wright in the endzone.

On the bright side, if we don't get a 1st down here, the Colts will have time to score again. Nice.

But it looked like Hunter had a defender all over him, wasn't there?

No, it was a good pass and a bad drop. Also had Nate drop a touchdown pass. Whitehurst has not been the problem. Mettenberger would look just as bad with no one around him helping.

No, it was a good pass and a bad drop. Also had Nate drop a touchdown pass. Whitehurst has not been the problem. Mettenberger would look just as bad with no one around him helping.

I don't know. I thought Hunter had to go up high for it and a defender was right on him pushing him in the air and Washington was going to get laid out.

Reactions: 1 person
You mean the Titans did something good?

Didn't we get a pick before the half last week too?

There's the problem right there.

Washington is a mediocre receiver and Hunter is young.

True but that is reason why this game isn't on Whitehurst. No one is helping him out even when he delivers great passes.

I will admit that I was against the Walker signing but boy was I was. Also great throw and catch there.

Yeah, that's kind of my point. Those things don't change with Mettenberger in.

But Whitehurst holds on to it forever and dances around. Some QB's can get it out quickly. Whitehurst just throws into coverage and expects players to make insane catches. The touchdown was into double coverage. The throw to Washington was into double or triple coverage. Idk, jmo.

I will admit that I was against the Walker signing but boy was I was. Also great throw and catch there.

Yeah, I had no idea Walker was this good. He's looking like one of the best tight ends in the league this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back