The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Whitehurst holds on to it forever and dances around. Some QB's can get it out quickly. Whitehurst just throws into coverage and expects players to make insane catches. The touchdown was into double coverage. The throw to Washington was into double or triple coverage. Idk, jmo.

Not sure about that, pass blocking for the most part has been a lot better and Charlie has moved around good as well. At worst he and Locker are equal and that isn't a good thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Is it just me or is Whitehurst obviously better than Locker? IMO Locker needs to not start another game? Whitehurst and Mett can battle it out.

Yeah, I had no idea Walker was this good. He's looking like one of the best tight ends in the league this season.

Butterfingers with holding the ball main criticism of i recall right.
He's a freakin beast, and pro bowl year so far tds in 3 of first 4 games.

Is it just me or is Whitehurst obviously better than Locker? IMO Locker needs to not start another game? Whitehurst and Mett can battle it out.

He has absolutely outplayed Locker this game even with the mistakes of his receivers. If we lose I might give Whitehurst another game as the starter, if we some how win I absolutely roll with Charlie for another week.

He has absolutely outplayed Locker this game even with the mistakes of his receivers. If we lose I might give Whitehurst another game as the starter, if we some how win I absolutely roll with Charlie for another week.

Well what is Locker's injury anyways?

Is he supposed to be back next week?

Stafford already has thrown for 215 yards in the first half. On pace for 5,252 yards this season. He's already 8th and 9th in season passing yardage with 5,038 and 4,967. Only people ahead of him are Brees(x4), Manning, Marino and Brady. Stafford is insane for being only 26. Then again, he does have probably the greatest receiver of all-time. Calvin Johnson... I don't even know.

Is something wrong with Sankey?

Dude was the number one runningback taken in the draft and we haven't even given him a single carry today.

I don't know a lot about pro "facilities" but I have a question. Are they generally nice with a lot of things at their disposal?

I visited the titans practice and all of their facilities and I was disgusted. High schools have practice equipment as good as theirs. The practice fields are also a joke.

Reactions: 1 person
Beer and taquitos time.

I shall play the game in the background while I watch something good, like not the Titans. Game Of Thrones or Justified or anything really.

I hope we start coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back