The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we have players kneel??

I didnt see any but there was a low round of boos when Rishard came out after the anthem. He was introduced with the starters (which also came with a good round of boos) but evidently went back in the tunnel for the NA.

Not sure if posted here but Trace Adkins played a couple of songs at half time with the first song Still A Soldier. There was a big roar on the verse He'll stand up/When he hears the anthem/And that won't ever change

Reactions: 1 person
He's not 100% but man he's still a difference maker for the Titans. Nice win

Which is why I say sit him next week against Cleveland. I think we can beat them with Cassel starting honestly. The the following week we have our bye so it would let him have two weeks of rest before starting the back half of the schedule.

Which is why I say sit him next week against Cleveland. I think we can beat them with Cassel starting honestly. The the following week we have our bye so it would let him have two weeks of rest before starting the back half of the schedule.

Do you wanna give the Browns their first win? Because that's how you give the Browns their first win.

Reactions: 3 people

I just don't think we can move the ball that well with Cassel. He's stinks the joint up every time.

I'd really like that idea if I thought we could beat any team with our backup though. Bring back Rusty!

So apparently last night's Titans-Colts game was the 3rd lowest rated Monday Night Football game since ESPN acquired the rights to show MNF in 2006.

So apparently last night's Titans-Colts game was the 3rd lowest rated Monday Night Football game since ESPN acquired the rights to show MNF in 2006.

I’m not surprised. Who outside of colts and titans fans wants to watch two 2-3 teams in a cruddy division?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back