The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

The coaching seems horrible. They seem lost at times. Players can’t line up correctly. That’s coaching. The flip flopping of the QB in the second half has to kill both of their confidence levels.

I don’t have the answers. But I can tell you we will be lucky to win 3 games at this rate.

An user against the dogs could flip the season. But I’m not holding my breath.

Man the people thinking HB is going to be a great QB here, I'm afraid they are setting themselves up for massive disappointment.
He seems to be a pretty good prospect. Better than what we've had in a while. But we have the worst coach in college football. A disaster hire of epic proportions....so THAT is the problem. I miss Butch Jones after seeing what Beldar has done to destroy this program.

Reactions: volgrad500
Our coaches and players are just going through the motions at this point. Their eyes are on end of November. Coaches are probably letting their agents know they are available. Some players are most likely looking or going to move on. Just a sad state at this point. Players continue to play undisciplined and with no heart, clearly not giving their all for Tennessee or caring about the Maxims. It’s a shame and disgracing to those who have previously worn the orange and white and those who live and die with the Vols. The coaches look incompetent and nothing is working. The AD will only sit and be quiet so long. The Knoxville area and the program is going to feel the economic impact from this lousy effort. Very sad time in our storied history.

A coach can only do so much. The players have to execute. I'm not seeing many players execute at any phase of the game. Y'all can blame Pruitt all you want but at some point it's up to the players to get the freaking job done. The players have to start producing! In my opinion that starts at the QB position. JG is just terrible. He is killing our offense.

Mullen is eating Pruitts lunch with the play calling .
Our HC who used to be DC for national championship teams is actually creating a tractor trailer parking lot behind our LB's. Fla. receivers just have to run into the parking lot and catch it. I really am having a difficult time understanding this scheme and why it can't be fixed. Hard to watch this. I hope someone in the media calls him out on this. If it doesn't happen we'll know the media is being forced to be courteous. Saban would have him fired after this game so why should we keep him here?

I'm completely sober, watched a total of about three minutes of the game. Spent the afternoon outside enjoying a wonderful life.

Bummed that the Vols still suck. Wish they'd get better.

But life is good.

LOL!!! I did the same thing. Watched FL score, saw the unsportsmanlike penalty on our RT that killed our opening drive and thought "that's it I'm done". Took the wife shopping, that's how hopeless I've become with Tennessee football now.

Reactions: firestorm
I had some productive things to do outside and did not watch much if the second half. How did Maurer do?

I was at the game. It was hot and brutal. You know we’ve fallen to the depths of the gutter when we walked to the stadium and no one heckled us, and when we left I had students and other gators telling us sorry. Literally apologized for the beating us. I don’t have the answers, but what we’re doing isn’t it.

The coaching seems horrible. They seem lost at times. Players can’t line up correctly. That’s coaching. The flip flopping of the QB in the second half has to kill both of their confidence levels.

I don’t have the answers. But I can tell you we will be lucky to win 3 games at this rate.

An user against the dogs could flip the season. But I’m not holding my breath.
Our defense is consistently out of position at the time of the snap. Guys are shifting and moving while the ball is being snapped and that lateral movement is not allowing us to get vertical. I don’t see guys fighting off blocks, we engage and stay engaged, playing patty cake with the O-lineman. Our front line never gets their hands up. How many batted balls did Florida have today? I don’t even know where to begin with our secondary.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back