The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

I’d turn the team over to Chaney...use the rest of the season to try to entice a legitimate coach to come there...high school even..

Miles, leach? Had Leach all lined up.

I wanted Miles because I've always felt like this was a two-step rebuild. But, maybe things actually turn around in a few years; who knows.

I don't think UT is ready to pay the money to dump Pruitt. The tell will be staff turnover at the end of this season. If we see a lot of folks jumping ship, you can probably assume Pruitt is on the internal "hot seat."

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Hell Vandy is giving an LSU team that I believe will beat Florida like a rented mule a better game than the Vols are giving Florida .

JG should start through Bama. Then Mauer starts to finish the season. No need to lose him in the teeth of our schedule.

Reactions: 99grad
I wanted Miles because I've always felt like this was a two-step rebuild. But, maybe things actually turn around in a few years; who knows.

I don't think UT is ready to pay the money to dump Pruitt. The tell will be staff turnover at the end of this season. If we see a lot of folks jumping ship, you can probably assume Pruitt is on the internal "hot seat."

He already played the staff turnover card this year and got a ton of money to do it.

VN Store

Back