The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Extremely happy to see the UW Huskies ran wild and demolished the BYU Cougars 45-19.
Game became an embarrassment in the 2nd Half after a 24-12 1st Half.

Soon I'll be seeing if the Fighting Irish can soul crush the damn UG Bulldogs in Georgia.
I can’t go with Notre Dame, ever. They are pretenders.

UCF Pittsburgh
A Barn Burner with Pittsburgh again vs a undefeated top 25 team
34-28

The Golden Knights will need to rely on defense to avoid getting upset in Pittsburgh

Well looks like Joe ( everyone's dream ) Moorhead and the mighty Ms. State bulldogs is kicking Ky jellys butt and I do not think we beat either. Vandy put up 38 on LSU and Mizzery all over SC. Hope UAB is as bad as people seem to think. JMHO as always! SS

Wonder how many times DWA the Te and Henry T have said to themselves. Really I passed on Ala to come to this **** hole ... DWA AND HT are All Americans at Bama. .. Bama has a QB to get him the ball and HT be starting there on a great defense ..

DWA would not see the field at Bama........

It’s more about the fact that everybody can see we aren’t getting better. We did the exact same thing last year against Florida. We started this year underprepared for ga state. It hasn’t gotten any better. And why would anyone expect time to change that? Pruitt had all the momentum in the world despite the abysmal finish last year. He deserves all the criticism in the world from the fans because all of us are wondering what the actual f*** is going on with our football program. I’ve never seen a more disorganized bunch of talented kids who constantly blow routine plays.

^^^^^This. If a coach couldn't get his team ready and motivated to play such a team as Ga State, for the first game of the season. Then again no emotion for the BYU game. Beat UTC like a drum. Flat as a fritter today to start and could get no traction. The hob nail shoes will be stomping something next game.

Pruitt's D played like doo-doo today. In particular the secondary, and
I didn't hear him take an ounce of personal accountability for it either.
I know we are lacking in talent and experience in that department, but I'd like to see/hear him talk about what HE needs/can do to help them improve in respect.
I mean I thought defense was like he "thing", no?

Last edited:
Wonder how many times DWA the Te and Henry T have said to themselves. Really I passed on Ala to come to this **** hole ... DWA AND HT are All Americans at Bama. .. Bama has a QB to get him the ball and HT be starting there on a great defense ..
Henry T is going to be an All American anyways. His talent speaks for himself, and lets face it he has 4 games under his belt at this level.

VN Store

Back