The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Ok, that's enough. You've won plenty now, time to lose a few.
If there was a game for Tomlin team to lose, it was a road game versus a one win team playing a rookie QB.

Now we have to see if the Ravens game happens Thursday. I think the NFL is not going to want to cancel a primetime Thanksgiving night matchup.

Lookin like Sunday is gonna be a no go too.
Right now the Ravens are the first team out in the wild card race. If this game gets cancelled and the NFL opts to go with the 8 team playoff format they've discussed if games are cancelled, the Ravens would be the last team in.

Tuesday Night Football!!!!
Wednesday night football now. The Broncos had to play a practice squad WR at QB while the NFL has now adjusted this game 3 times to suit the Ravens who have admitted to protocol violations. I wish Art Jr. would stand up for his team.

Edit: Wednesday afternoon football.

The game will start at the unusual time of 3:40 p.m., presumably so it won’t interfere with NBC’s telecast of the 88th annual Christmas tree lightining ceremony at Rockefeller Center in New York.

Last edited:
This is the dumbest of all the dumb decisions by the NFL I have ever seen. They are gonna put all the, ahem, what’s left of the roster on a plane tomorrow headed to Pittsburgh?

The Ravens can’t even say they have the virus contained In Baltimore. I wanna see this rivalry game as much as anybody, but not at the risk of losing players to COVID. This game should be postponed until later or cancelled.

Stupid. Player safety my A$$.

The Ravens can’t even say they have the virus contained In Baltimore. I wanna see this rivalry game as much as anybody, but not at the risk of losing players to COVID. This game should be postponed until later or cancelled.

Stupid. Player safety my A$$.
They don't want to contain it, that's where Denver screwed up and was forced to play with a practice squad WR as QB. The NFL has said Denver had to play because it was under control there and the Ravens get delay after delay allowing them to bring players back because they kept getting positive tests.

VN Store

Back