The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Bad weekend all around for the Harbaugh brothers. Love it.

The Dallas game is the type Tomlin has a tendency to lose. Hopefully Heyward and Alualu aren't serious injuries and they can play. That early bye courtesy of the Titans may become an issue if all these injuries keep adding up.

Bad weekend all around for the Harbaugh brothers. Love it.

The Dallas game is the type Tomlin has a tendency to lose. Hopefully Heyward and Alualu aren't serious injuries and they can play. That early bye courtesy of the Titans may become an issue if all these injuries keep adding up.
If Tomlin blows this game, he needs to be fired. Seriously. The Cowboys are not even good enough to be a dumpster fire right now. More like a cigarette thumped into a pile of dog poo.

If Tomlin blows this game, he needs to be fired. Seriously. The Cowboys are not even good enough to be a dumpster fire right now. More like a cigarette thumped into a pile of dog poo.
Are people actually talking about firing Mike Tomlin?

Hmm.

I think he's one of the top coaches in the nfl.
There's always an element of any fanbase that wants to new coach. However, he should have had more playoff success than he has had with the talent on that team. There are also some really bad losses to horrible teams.

He is. But if he can't beat Dallas right now, he needs mental help. Steelers have the best front 7 in football and a solid offense. Dallas should never cross midfield.
Defense is taking a lot of injuries especially the line with Heyward and Alualu both getting hurt against the Ravens with Alualu probably out for a couple weeks. And Buggs, the backup who played a lot last week when those two went out, is not practicing this week because of an undisclosed injury. The D line could be an issue against Dallas but the Steeler offense should be able to easily outscore them.

Gilbert wins the "Man-Up" award. Holy cow - 1st start - heck of a game. heck of a game.
Receivers didn't do Big Ben any favors tonight.

Congrats Steelers on 8-0.... I hope Gilbert has a long, bright future.

Gilbert wins the "Man-Up" award. Holy cow - 1st start - heck of a game. heck of a game.
Receivers didn't do Big Ben any favors tonight.

Congrats Steelers on 8-0.... I hope Gilbert has a long, bright future.

Yep. He was a warrior

VN Store

Back