The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Great career. I have had a feeling that the next starting QB for the Steelers could be Matt Ryan but they’ll probably want to see what they have with Haskins I’m guessing. Don’t be shocked if Ryan ends up on that roster though.
Jameis Winston??

Franco Harris passed away. Two days before the 50th anniversary celebration of the immaculate reception and three days before his jersey is to be retired.

Reactions: MAD
How in the world is his jersey not already retired?
There are 2 Steelers jerseys retired, Ernie Stautner and Joe Greene. And Greene's wasn't retired until several years ago. That is not something the Steelers do like other teams.

Hiowever his number is one of the group that have never been assigned since he wore it. Those are Bradshaw, Polamalu, Lambert, Bettis, Blount, Webster, Ward and Ham. Pretty sure 7 will never be worn again either.

Reactions: Volfan1000
9-8 would be my guess for the Steelers final record.
Which would probably miss the playoffs and be the worst of all worlds. You're really better off to have a crash and burn season where you can re-stock with elite players. That's how the Bengals, Browns and Lions got to where they are. Unfortunately for them, tanking doesn't seem to be in the Steelers DNA

The Steelers problems are solved! Le'Veon Bell is planning a comeback.

I'm sure they're looking for a 34 year-old running back that has been out of the league for 3 years and totally irrelevant since 2019.

Great pic. Everyone knows about Franco, but I think a lot of people would do well to know the story of Rocky Bleir #20

His service in Vietnam and What he went thru and accomplished there is an inspiration. He was told he would never play again after a leg wound and losing a part of his foot. Ended up winning 4 super bowls and a Steeler legend.

Great pic. Everyone knows about Franco, but I think a lot of people would do well to know the story of Rocky Bleir #20

His service in Vietnam and What he went thru and accomplished there is an inspiration. He was told he would never play again after a leg wound and losing a part of his foot. Ended up winning 4 super bowls and a Steeler legend.
I did not know that, thanks for sharing that story.

You guys like the Wilson pickup?

Sure, at that price he's a steal. He's definitely better than Pickett even at 35. Hopefully, he's got enough in the tank for a productive season.

Still need to address the QB for the future because Pickett ain't it.

VN Store

Back