The Official New York Knicks Thread.

BREAKING: Knicks will hire Jeff Hornacek as their next head coach. (via @IanBegley, 1st reported by Bleacher Report)

I hate the thought of him having to play with Rose more. Rose ruined his life at Chicago. If they had a slightly above average, healthy PG, they probably make 1-3 finals. If they had a healthy, legitimate all-star PG, they might've have won a title.

I hate the thought of him having to play with Rose more. Rose ruined his life at Chicago. If they had a slightly above average, healthy PG, they probably make 1-3 finals. If they had a healthy, legitimate all-star PG, they might've have won a title.

They weren't beating LeBron regardless of whom their PG was. In 2011 Rose was their entire offense

They weren't beating LeBron regardless of whom their PG was. In 2011 Rose was their entire offense

I would bet a lot of money the 50 win Bulls from last year beat the Cavs with a legit all-star PG. Rose has been much worse than average, and they won 50 games.

They went to the ECF with Rose and then they added Butler. They were sitting on a gold mine until Rose got hurt.

VN Store

Back