The Official My Team Sucks So **** The Playoffs Thread

Smart man. I'm the same way, if I do something its to an extreme. Cigarettes are the last habit I need to kick.

Hope you can do it man. Even in my couple years, I feel regret for what it did to some of the relationships between friends, and even a girl I had been with for a long time. But it all worked out I guess. My wife would give me an extra whooping if I went back to the stuff.

Hope you can do it man. Even in my couple years, I feel regret for what it did to some of the relationships between friends, and even a girl I had been with for a long time. But it all worked out I guess. My wife would give me an extra whooping if I went back to the stuff.

Yeah its a disgusting habit.

It's a *****, I've known people that cut and various things to try and find a release. X releases your serotonin so when you come down you are depressed as ****. We took 5HTP pills (I think that's what they were called) to help restore it, immediately after and a couple times the next day. You still get down but not as much, beer after helped too.

Yeah, it's weird how no one ever tells you about suicide Tuesday before it happens to you.

Well, we're all a bunch of degenerates (Ben, don't act like you're not the Pete Rose of VN) and I guess that's why we like each other but don't get along. Reminds me of an old novela

MI0002100320.jpg

I mustve met Jerry when I was like 12 and just blocked it out. Would explain everything

VN Store

Back