The Official My Team Sucks So **** The Playoffs Thread

Molly just means pure mdma=x and there is no pure mdma anywhere anymore

This. You could find Molly when I was younger, and you could tell the difference. Everything is so cut and stepped on these days it's not funny, and that's every drug not just X.

This. You could find Molly when I was younger, and you could tell the difference. Everything is so cut and stepped on these days it's not funny, and that's every drug not just X.

Thats why you grow it or make it yourself

What do you know about suicide Tuesday?

It's a *****, I've known people that cut and various things to try and find a release. X releases your serotonin so when you come down you are depressed as ****. We took 5HTP pills (I think that's what they were called) to help restore it, immediately after and a couple times the next day. You still get down but not as much, beer after helped too.

This is like a flashback to middle school where all the cool kids talked about weed and I tried to act like I knew what was going on.

All I know is stimulants are a direct threat to my sanity

I took 14 hits of X in a 3 hour span once, I rolled for 2 days no clue how I didn't die...worst experience of my life. I was begging it to end. I've never been good with moderation, plus I always wanted to push myself to the brink of insanity.

This is like a flashback to middle school where all the cool kids talked about weed and I tried to act like I knew what was going on.

Lol funny thing is I didn't drink do drugs or anything till I was 26. I treated my body like a Temple. The first thing I done was X, from then on I treated my body like a testing area for atomic bombs.

I took 14 hits of X in a 3 hour span once, I rolled for 2 days no clue how I didn't die...worst experience of my life. I was begging it to end. I've never been good with moderation, plus I always wanted to push myself to the brink of insanity.

You shoulda tried slammin a half g of meth..

Lol funny thing is I didn't drink do drugs or anything till I was 26. I treated my body like a Temple. The first thing I done was X, from then on I treated my body like a testing area for atomic bombs.

I smoked cigarettes and dabbled in weed during my first couple years in high school. Very heavy usage, and stopped cold turkey my senior year. I still miss them but I know it's best for me and my family. I have a very addictive personality with almost anything. When I get a hold of something I like, I go overboard.

I smoked cigarettes and dabbled in weed during my first couple years in high school. Very heavy usage, and stopped cold turkey my senior year. I still miss them but I know it's best for me and my family. I have a very addictive personality with almost anything. When I get a hold of something I like, I go overboard.

Smart man. I'm the same way, if I do something its to an extreme. Cigarettes are the last habit I need to kick.

VN Store

Back