The Official My Team Sucks So **** The Playoffs Thread

IDK if I ever mentioned it, but my old friend/work associate's Dad shared a room with Kemp at rehab. FWIW, he was supposedly the nicest guy in the world, but I guess everyone is pretty nice at rehab.

IDK if I ever mentioned it, but my old friend/work associate's Dad shared a room with Kemp at rehab. FWIW, he was supposedly the nicest guy in the world, but I guess everyone is pretty nice at rehab.

I would think they opposite, I was the most miserable bastage ever when I got clean, for about a month. It was the most physically and mentally exhausting thing I've ever done. Of course I was kicking everything but heroin. Lol

I've never been, so I wouldn't know, but that's what my pal said about it (that everyone is nice). Kemp went for alcohol, right? I don't remember him having an issue with illicit drugs.

I've never been either, it's probably a lot worse to kick alone. Your emotions are all over the place, I guess counselors would help that. Idk I always figured he way a coke head.

F*** the 12 step process. It's likely that it does more harm than good. It works for certain types, but the psychology of turning yourself into the victim, and that your disease is in control...that doesn't work for a lot/most personality types.

The 12-step program has a really low success rate (I think the data I saw claimed < 10%). It's almost universally accepted as the one way to kick your habit. The major problem with that thinking is that when it fails addicts, they lose all hope cause everyone presented it to them like it's the only way.

Yeah Kemp was snorting coke during practices in Portland. Hell, who wouldn't.

I railed aderall once and I totally saw the appeal of uppers, so I've stayed completely away from them. I never abused any substance (even alcohol) until I was 25 and I think that has a lot to do with them never being a problem for me.

I railed aderall once and I totally saw the appeal of uppers, so I've stayed completely away from them. I never abused any substance (even alcohol) until I was 25 and I think that has a lot to do with them never being a problem for me.

I am 100% certain that I should never touch psychoactive stimulants again for the rest of my life. S*** was gonna make me schizophrenic. Last time I did meth I freaked out and spent the next 24 hours locked inside my head

I worked landscape to get through college and we had a schizo on the team who functioned best on meth. He wasn't an addict, but you could tell the few times he was on it. He became a machine.

I worked landscape to get through college and we had a schizo on the team who functioned best on meth. He wasn't an addict, but you could tell the few times he was on it. He became a machine.

I functioned best on opiates, but I figured id have to give those up too.

Reactions: 1 person
F*** the 12 step process. It's likely that it does more harm than good. It works for certain types, but the psychology of turning yourself into the victim, and that your disease is in control...that doesn't work for a lot/most personality types.

The 12-step program has a really low success rate (I think the data I saw claimed < 10%). It's almost universally accepted as the one way to kick your habit. The major problem with that thinking is that when it fails addicts, they lose all hope cause everyone presented it to them like it's the only way.

Yeah I couldn't do the 12 step thing. I just stopped talking to everyone and pretty much locked myself in a room for a couple months. I can see why people would do 12 step because you have that support system, mentally and emotionally it will beat you down. It all depends on your mind set i guess. Physically it felt like my muscle was getting ripped off the bone every night. Emotionally I would cry because I dropped the remote and punch a wall because my food got cold. But because of that I'll never relapse, cause I can't go through that again. But I can see why most people can't do it the way I did.

Do you know who The Crystal Method is? I went to a rave they were spinning at, me and some friends ended up back at their hotel partying with them. All those *****ers talked about was aderall, I was so disappointed. That's like an 18 year old girls drug choice.

Fwiw if you enjoyed aderall, you would have flipped over X.

Do you know who The Crystal Method is? I went to a rave they were spinning at, me and some friends ended up back at their hotel partying with them. All those *****ers talked about was aderall, I was so disappointed. That's like an 18 year old girls drug choice.

Everytime I did x it felt like it was cut with H. Nauseaus comeup then real damn friendly

Jerry just quit cuz I stopped paying for it

Lol I'll just say I only bought X once and didn't have to buy it again for 2 years. I wish I had a financial advisor back then I'd be retired. When I quit I weighed 115...I'm normally 175, I'm very vain which is why I quit. Lol

Lol I'll just say I only bought X once and didn't have to buy it again for 2 years. I wish I had a financial advisor back then I'd be retired. When I quit I weighed 115...I'm normally 175, I'm very vain which is why I quit. Lol

I supported my own habits for years, along with a few other people's. in the end, it was reversed and I almost never paid for anything

Everytime I did x it felt like it was cut with H. Nauseaus comeup then real damn friendly

The most friendly drug in the world, someone could punch you and you would tell them sorry. And the girls on X good Lord the girls.

Watching Ball Up:Search For the Next and its in Louisville. I wonder if Dallas tried out. Lol

You are so old. It's all about Molly now.

VN Store

Back