The Official MiLB Thread

I go to a bunch of Memphis Redbirds games in the spring/summer. Nice facility and lots of fun
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I haven't been to a minor league game since the Nashville Xpress were still around and Michael Jordan came to town. I plan on seeing the Smokies play the Mississippi Braves this year though.

I haven't made it yet. My wife has been BSing, and I'm not gonna go by myself. I will have to catch the next home series. Did you ever make it?

Not yet. First home series I got covered up at work. I am planning on making it to at least one game next home series even if I have to go alone or for a few innings. I am ready to sit at the ballpark and have a cold drink.

used to work for the minor-est of minor league baseball, but I loved it. Always attend some Appy League games every year. Made it to a couple of Durham Bulls and Greensboro Grasshopper games last year. If I get back in time from here I'm going to hit up some more and hopefully catch the Charlotte Knights and maybe even find my down to see the Kannapolis Intimidators play.

Fayetteville has a college wooden bat league team and I also caught some of those games last year, including a game against Team USA. That was fun to watch.

Finally heading to the Sounds game Saturday. Hope the rain stays away.

I am ready for a cold beer and brat at the ballpark.

Last nights Sand Gnats game was fun. Almost got in a fight with some d bags.

Bryce Harper has been tearing it up in Hagerstown. Batting .323 now and leading the team with 5 HR's and 18 RBI's.

Does he get any September AB's this year? I hope so...

Bryce Harper has been tearing it up in Hagerstown. Batting .323 now and leading the team with 5 HR's and 18 RBI's.

Does he get any September AB's this year? I hope so...

I think so but the Nats might not want to start his clock a year early

I still can't believe how shatty the sounds are. Every team I like is complete crap at this point besides the Braves, and Grizzlies.

Went to the Hickory Crawdads game last night and got to see Jurickson Profar play shortstop. He's unbelievably smooth.

Posted this in KC thread, but Lorenzo Cain hit the for the cycle, hit a grand slam, and had 7 ribbies last night.

Can't wait to go to a few Lookouts games this summer. I'll also be hitting up some Smokies games in August/September as well.

Sounding off as a Springfield (AA) Cardinals follower. Related posts are in the St. Louis thread. Ready to provide 4-1-1 about the local team.

I was an MLB fan til the reality of the rich and spoiled millionaires hit home during the strike of 94'. I love the enthusiasm and effort by the minor leaguers and love to watch them evolve.

Last edited:
Looking forward to some Sand Gnats games when I get back to Savannah

I went up to Johnson City to see the Cardinals and Bluefield Blue Jays play. Coolest part was getting to sit with a scout I know and learn a lot about that skill. Plus I got to see a pretty good pitcher in Aaron Sanchez for the Jays.

VN Store

Back