The Official MiLB Thread

I was actually telling a friend of mine 2 or 3 years ago that Gunnar Henderson would be a solid MLB player one day. Of course I have no proof of this as this was just said in conversation. But I never imagined Gunnar Henderson would be ranked the #1 prospect in MLB's top 100.

I also noticed Elizabethton's own Evan Carter is at #41 as of today. He was originally signed to play at Duke until the Rangers drafted him in the second round.

Hope both of these guys have great MLB careers.

I tend to prefer Fangraphs prospect rankings over most websites out there. Below are 7 of the 8 prospects rankings they have so far. I will post the Reds prospects rankings over in that thread.

White Sox Top 26 prospects per Fangraphs.
Chicago White Sox Top 26 Prospects

Orioles Top 38 prospects - no surprise that Gunnar Henderson is at the top of this list.
Baltimore Orioles Top 38 Prospects

Rays Top 48 prospects - I believe Osleivis Basabe is highly underrated.
Tampa Bay Rays Top 48 Prospects

Guardians Top 50 prospects - Longenhagen is correct. If Will Dion can get his velocity up then watch out. I will post more on him later.
Cleveland Guardians Top 50 Prospects

Brewers Top 39
Milwaukee Brewers Top 39 Prospects

Pirates Top 43 - Don't agree with Termarr Johnson being number one. Should be Rodriguez or Davis. Both great catching prospects.
Pittsburgh Pirates Top 43 Prospects

Dodgers Top 51
Los Angeles Dodgers Top 51 Prospects

If anyone is interested Joey Votto will be starting the season in Louisville and will be playing in Nashville Friday.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol

VN Store

Back