The Official MiLB Thread

Moving to Jacksonville in the summer. Looking forward to seeing the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp! Haha

I’ve been planning on making it to a Staten Island Yankees game for a couple of years, hopefully this will be the year. The stadium apparently has a great view of the city.

I’ve been to a couple Brooklyn Cyclones games too, which is also cool with a stadium in the middle of Coney Island Boardwalk. Hopefully I’ll make it to a Staten Island vs. Brooklyn game.

I basically grew up in Greer Stadium watching the Sounds, though. Chad Hermansen and Tike Redman were my favorites.

Surprisingly I never went to any Albany games (back when the Yanks had an AA team in upstate NY). I could have watched Jeter, Bernie, Pettitte etc.

Going to see Louisville in August. Also plan on going to Jackson to see them play Chattanooga next weekend and than on June 1st.

I basically grew up in Greer Stadium watching the Sounds, though. Chad Hermansen and Tike Redman were my favorites.

Back when I was a kid in the stone ages, the Memphis Chicks and the Sounds were a big rivalry. Saw the Sounds play at Tim McCarver stadium countless times

Was at Greer stadium for a Chicks/Sounds playoff game listening to the UT/GA game on the transistor radio when freshman Herschel Walker made a name for himself.

Reactions: NashVol11
Memphis has a nice park. The St. Jude Marathon finishes there. I wouldn't mind catching a game there

Memphis has a nice park. The St. Jude Marathon finishes there. I wouldn't mind catching a game there

You know I've been living here in West TN since 2006 and I've never went to a game there. I've been past it and it looks like a good park like you said.

You know I've been living here in West TN since 2006 and I've never went to a game there. I've been past it and it looks like a good park like you said.
You should. Minor league games are fun. They do some cool stuff. I know they've done Grizz nights (where the jerseys look like the MG ones)

AutoZone Park is beautiful. Great minor league ball park. Been to many a game there over the years.

Pretty sure I saw Luke Voight there one night before anyone knew who he was 😄

VN Store

Back