The Official Houston Astros Thread

Phillies score 2 after a couple of sacrifices.

4-2 Astros.

Heading to the bottom of the 9th. Astros still up 4-2.

Finish them!

Phillies have guys on 1st and 2nd with no outs. Not good.

Phillies score a run.

4-3 Astros. Runners on 1st and 2nd. Only 1 out.

Craaaaaap.

Game winning hit just went foul by like a foot... so lucky.

Come on...

Phillies single. Bases loaded. Still 1 out.

Astros are in trouble.

Phillies tied it up. Bases still loaded.

**** you Brandon Lyon. You are the worst closer I've ever seen. Two seconds before he gave up the tying run, he was chuckling with the bases loaded. You suck.

This umpire sucks. He has tightened up the strike zone and is calling everything a ball unless the Astros put it right over the middle. This is bull****.

Game over. Phillies score 3 in the bottom of the 9th.

F*** Brandon Lyon and more importantly, f*** the ump. He seriously forced the Astros to throw it over the middle in the 9th inning. The ump decided the game.

What a demoralizing loss to open the season. A young no-name team went into Philly and kicked their butts for 8.5 innings only to lose in the bottom of the 9th. Might have just set the tone for the season. What a horrible day.

Last edited:
Thanks. lol

Not gonna let that stop me from supporting my awful teams.

And I gotta find a way to catch up to your post count somehow. :p

Astros about to get swept.

Great way to start the season...

At this pace, I'll stop caring 50 games into the season. That's the one thing I don't like about MLB. The seasons are so freaking long. Keeping up with a bad NBA team for 80 games is hard enough. Keeping up with a bad MLB team for 160 is virtually impossible.

Astros about to get swept.

Great way to start the season...

At this pace, I'll stop caring 50 games into the season. That's the one thing I don't like about MLB. The seasons are so freaking long. Keeping up with a bad NBA team for 80 games is hard enough. Keeping up with a bad MLB team for 160 is virtually impossible.
When the Reds were terrible I would just try to keep myself interested until fall practice starts. It can be hard to do.

When the Reds were terrible I would just try to keep myself interested until fall practice starts. It can be hard to do.

lol

At least they are good now. Perfect timing too. Looks like rest of the division might be on the decline.

VN Store

Back